has anyone found a title that fits the 'four leaf clover' prompt??

chelsey:

has anyone found a title that fits the 'four leaf clover' prompt??

In Queen of Tears, the leads go to Italy (or Germany, I forget) and she buys a keychain that has a four leaf clover in it. I don't know if it fits but it's the only title I've found for this prompt and that's what I'm using.

bitcoolKat:

In Queen of Tears, the leads go to Italy (or Germany, I forget) and she buys a keychain that has a four leaf clover in it. I don't know if it fits but it's the only title I've found for this prompt and that's what I'm using.

oh, i meant this leap flower prompt -- "Four Leaf Clover: Find a title that has: Flower in the name, Flower on the cover, Flower mentioned in the OST, Flower as the name of a main character, a Flower shown in its intro, and a Flower involved in a major event in the plot."

i understood it as we have to find a title that includes all of the above, and that the flower doesn't have to be a four leaf clover?

chelsey:

oh, i meant this leap flower prompt -- "Four Leaf Clover: Find a title that has: Flower in the name, Flower on the cover, Flower mentioned in the OST, Flower as the name of a main character, a Flower shown in its intro, and a Flower involved in a major event in the plot."

i understood it as we have to find a title that includes all of the above, and that the flower doesn't have to be a four leaf clover?

My mistake. I think your take on this leap flower prompt is correct. I hope someone from the Challenge team can confirm it - ?

chelsey:

That is correct, any type of flower! It can be a rose, orchid, etc

Just to confirm - if there is an animated bee in the opening theme of the drama, that can be used for the bee prompt right?

I had asked this before but if a bee and Wasp are mentioned but we just see the people reacting to it, does it count as well? This was in a reality show and possibly the camera was not able to  capture the Insect. The contestants just quickly close the window. Can I include it for Wasp?