I had a doubt that I choosed Bauhinia blakeana level so it says total block 22 that is 66 dramas(it is written there) to watch but when I filled my 22 blocks in form. I created a custom list in which I filled all the drama I entered in Challenge. It says 112 dramas to watch I am confused, can anyone explain?

We made this post on feeds for you to ask for a black rose and or apply to be one https://mydramalist.com/profile/WatchChallenge/feeds/wyD14uE

KC Drama LOVER:

I had a doubt that I choosed Bauhinia blakeana level so it says total block 22 that is 66 dramas(it is written there) to watch but when I filled my 22 blocks in form. I created a custom list in which I filled all the drama I entered in Challenge. It says 112 dramas to watch I am confused, can anyone explain?

Did you fill in 5 or 3 titles per block? There are 5 to choose from but for round one you only have to watch 3 in each block for it to count. 

MDL Watch Challenge 2024:

We made this post on feeds for you to ask for a black rose and or apply to be one https://mydramalist.com/profile/WatchChallenge/feeds/wyD14uE

Thank you guys so much for creating this, it will be super useful :D !
And once again, thank you for everything you're doing for the challenge :)

Hello!

For the category "Idol actor", does it have to be an active Idol or do disbanded Idols also count?

minks_:

Hello!

For the category "Idol actor", does it have to be an active Idol or do disbanded Idols also count?

Hello! From what I understood, disbanded or inactive idols also count as long as they were once an idol or in a group and if there's a tag.

solana:

Hello! From what I understood, disbanded or inactive idols also count as long as they were once an idol or in a group and if there's a tag.

Thanks!

In Block 5 one prompt requires a Short Length Series. What's the difference between a Short Length Series and a Miniseries (to me that seems to be the same) and can we use a Miniseries for this prompt?

The big difference between a Short Length Series and Miniseries is one is focused on the length of an episode the other one on the number of episodes. So for example a short length series can be 120 episodes of 20 minutes, and a mini series 10 episodes of 60 minutes. Basically the episodes duration are short for short length series, but it can still be a drama with many episodes. It’s also possible for a drama to be both a short length series and mini series.

Short Length Series  
Short length series are titles that have an average runtime of less than 20 minutes per episode.

Miniseries  
Miniseries is a title that tells a story in a predetermined, limited number of episodes, of usually 10 or less episodes.

JulyMoon:

In Block 5 one prompt requires a Short Length Series. What's the difference between a Short Length Series and a Miniseries (to me that seems to be the same) and can we use a Miniseries for this prompt?

MDL Watch Challenge 2024:

Did you fill in 5 or 3 titles per block? There are 5 to choose from but for round one you only have to watch 3 in each block for it to count. 

I could not understand what you mean. I did as same as I did for previous year challenge. Can you check my form and tell what I did wrong.

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/forum-games/122189-mdl-s-2024-challenge?pid=2926867&page=12#p2926867

"Each title can only be used  ONCE and only for one prompt in the challenge"

Does this rule apply to leap flowers/bonuses as well? For example, if I use a drama XYZ for Annual Flower bonus, does it mean I can't use the same drama for Floral Fan bonus?

KC Drama LOVER:

I could not understand what you mean. I did as same as I did for previous year challenge. Can you check my form and tell what I did wrong.

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/forum-games/122189-mdl-s-2024-challenge?pid=2926867&page=12#p2926867

This year you only need to watch 3 out of 5 prompts per block to complete round 1. You filled all 5 prompts which is more than the minimum required. :)

Rien:

The big difference between a Short Length Series and Miniseries is one is focused on the length of an episode the other one on the number of episodes. So for example a short length series can be 120 episodes of 20 minutes, and a mini series 10 episodes of 60 minutes. Basically the episodes duration are short for short length series, but it can still be a drama with many episodes. It’s also possible for a drama to be both a short length series and mini series.

Short Length Series  
Short length series are titles that have an average runtime of less than 20 minutes per episode.

Miniseries  
Miniseries is a title that tells a story in a predetermined, limited number of episodes, of usually 10 or less episodes.

Thanks for the detailed explanation. Now I get what's the difference. ^.^

ZhouYanRan:

"Each title can only be used  ONCE and only for one prompt in the challenge"

Does this rule apply to leap flowers/bonuses as well? For example, if I use a drama XYZ for Annual Flower bonus, does it mean I can't use the same drama for Floral Fan bonus?

You may use the same title for as many bonuses as  they fit, as long as you do not use the same title for more than one prompt (except for Lawnmower there you need to use the same title for 5 prompts in the same block) 

Okay, thank you so much :)