That awkward moment when you have responded anneyo (no) neh (yes) and oteoke (how) and your friends respond in confusion "What"
That awkward moment when an asian passes by you and your friends go talk to him saying how much you love asian guys
That akward moment when you realise that that someone isn't talking to you or when you remember something hilarious in your life and start smiling like idiot and notice people staring at you
The awkward moment when somebody tells a joke and everybody laughs, then you try to tell a joke and then no one laughs except you.....
the awkward moment when I don't have any confidence to ask one guy out so my friend uses my phones and sends him a message but then when on the bus going back home, I get so hesitant cause I am afraid of his response so I sent another message and said 'ah I am so sorry, please disregard those messages, I did not send' lol he must definitely think I am crazy or have a personality disorder
That awkward moment when my mom watches a drama with me :D only to see that they are making out...
LOl 

that awkward moment when my brother is the one who is watching with me
That awkward moment when a new teacher wants eveybody to introduce themselves and when it's your turn to stand up and talk, you fall off the chair *true story* -_-"
that awkward moment when you  see your brother is in the ER room surrounded by doctors and you panic and start crying and screaming ,, your brother raise his head,,  and you don't know the guy ,,, someone kill me please T-T
That awkward moment, when you watch a Kdrama with your mom, and suddenly there's a kiss scene which continue to a bed scene. oh no.
That awkward moment when you finish a drama and don't know what to watch next or what to do with your life anymore T^T.
That awkward moment when you start to bow down to people when saying hi or apologizing because you've watched too many dramas. Or saying words like : arasseo,comawo,arigatou, kamsahamnida, wae and etc.
That awkward moment when i'm in the classroom and the teacher is explaining a lesson n everybody's concentrating, and, for some reason, i remember something funny and start laughing on my own -_-"
The awkward moment when you were told to retake an exam and your brain processed you are dumb :(