That awkward moment when you post a joke on your friend's wall, and a random guy who didn't get the joke starts to complain. And even more awkward, he removed the comments when my friend started to argue with him.
LLL78 wrote: Awkward moment when i tried to describe Hyun bin 's character in Secret Garden to my non asian drama/movie addicted friend and she just didn't see what was so funny about -.-

O.O They never do understand it..The same when I shown them such an sad music video like "It´s War" and my sister just:Mhm that is really exxaggrated and*walking aways as nothinh has happened*
I couldn´t believe it..lI almost cried seeing it the first time^^
verdaisy wrote: That awkward moment when you post a joke on your friend's wall, and a random guy who didn't get the joke starts to complain. And even more awkward, he removed the comments when my friend started to argue with him.

Hahaha not ankward but funny...So he did just back off when it became"dangerous" :D
Mirichan wrote: Hahaha not ankward but funny...So he did just back off when it became"dangerous" :D

Yup. He left the battlefield when it became dangerous :D.
That awkward moment when you're watching a drama and the English subtitles are wrong (or shortened) for the parts where they are actually speaking English =___=
That awkward moment when your 8yo son calls across the busy school playground "oma", and you answer "neh" then realize you live in the american midwest and hope no one heard you...
That awkward moment when you're with your parents at a family reunion and a relative asked you if you're in a relationship. -_-;;
fullernj wrote: That awkward moment when your 8yo son calls across the busy school playground "oma", and you answer "neh" then realize you live in the american midwest and hope no one heard you...

that is soo cute >.< you watch dramas with your kids ? or are you Korean?

Awkward moment when you bump into a really good looking guy and because of your korean obsession you go " Omo joesong haeyo" and slitly bow your head ... it happen yesterday sooo EMBARRASSED !!
LLL78 wrote: that is soo cute >.< you watch dramas with your kids ? or are you Korean?

Awkward moment when you bump into a really good looking guy and because of your korean obsession you go " Omo joesong haeyo" and slitly bow your head ... it happen yesterday sooo EMBARRASSED !!

>_< Hahaha that´s really ankward :D
@up LOLOL XD That awkward moment when you look at your Tagged profile and realize that after you started watching Asian dramas, all the friends you've added are cute Asian guys.
Rubaxxa wrote: @up LOLOL XD

That awkward moment when you look at your Tagged profile and realize that after you started watching Asian dramas, all the friends you've added are cute Asian guys.

hahahaha same here XDD
HAVA-RAVA wrote: hahahaha same here XDD

HAHA, brilliant XD

That awkward moment when you hear your 2 year old little sister say "MY MATSUJUN" because you've said it too much...
Rubaxxa wrote: HAHA, brilliant XD

That awkward moment when you hear your 2 year old little sister say "MY MATSUJUN" because you've said it too much...

You've raised her well :D

Awkward moment when you realize that your taste in man have TOTALLY changed since you've been into to Asian stuff :D
LLL78 wrote: You've raised her well :D

Awkward moment when you realize that your taste in man have TOTALLY changed since you've been into to Asian stuff :D

Oh yeah, I can relate. XD

That awkward moment when you notice you're only listening to Asian music and can't remember what American bands you used to like.
LLL78 wrote: You've raised her well :D

i also can relate XDD