I'd totally go for it! Yay me!

ITUE you had to become bald
I would probably buy a wig .. ^^ xD

ITUE all your teeth fell out of your mouth (at once)
I'll hit myself until I wake up if nothing happened I'll run to the dentist with my teeth in a bag who knows ,, oh my food don't you worry I'll fix it 

ITUE your eye colour changes everytime you lie
I'd be totally doomed, no lies? at all? ...but it'd be kind of cool? to have different eye colors

ITUE a meteor fell right next to where you live
I would freak out and move house before a landslide or something occurs

ITUE you received a message from life on another planet
I'd send a message to them & start a conversation! 

ITUE we actually developed space travel so good in the near future, we could go to other planets just like going abroad

I'll cancel my trip to USA  :D

ITUE  you can talk with animals  
I'd be like BeastMaster! 

beastmaster.jpg
latest?cb=20150412153814

I loved that show as a kid! I even wanted to learn to fight with that white stuff he wields around all the time, I thought (and still do) that it was one of the coolest things ever! Not to mention talking with animals, so awesome!

ITUE you could read people's thougth's only while touching them
I will become a famous psych XD I smell money already nope that's just my food hahaha

ITUE your bias can read your thoughts
I'd be so embarrassed, but I'd probably get the guy, 'cuz he'd know I'm serious ;p

ITUE you had to move somewhere far away
Like South Korea for example???? ^_^ no seconds thoughts just buy a ticket right now... ok now my serious answer..
I 'd probably be too sad cause i don't wanna leave people close to me but if i had to the i would go.
ITUE your best friend told you that you have to stop watching dramas or she/he would never talk to you again...
That's no best friend of mine (lol, ITUE XD) but I'd say to her to shove it where the sun doesn't shine, nicely of course

ITUE you got proposed by a friend of yours, like, seriously, he/she wants to marry you
I would be like..."that's unexpected....is this a prank?"

ITUE you forgot to dress up in business attire for the formal dinner, and you're the only one to show up in singlet and shorts....
I wouldn't go into the dinner hall, I'd just go home and call in sick

ITUE you somehow got splashed with mud by a passing car on your way to a fancy dinner party
Luckily for me I was simply on my way to school, but:

in that case if I can't clean it off or somehow hide/conceal it, I'd go home to change clothes

ITUE you witnessed a thief stealing someones phone