it's probably my phone I'm the one who leave the phone just anywhere ...I'll do anything to catch him even if that's mean stealing someone car XD 

ITUE your food can talk 
I'd probably starve to death or learn to survive from energy alone...chi? Eat air? Is water considered as food? Are vitamins? Anything at all?

ITUE humans could understand what animals are talking
hahaha poor you 

I'll pay a fortune to some ants they just know to much XD 

ITUE every time you laugh a kid will be born 
I would try not to laugh cuz if I would laugh that would be a huge problem for the world (where will the kids live, who will feed them, what will feed them?)

ITUE everything you touch turns into gold (humans as well)
I think I would be really depressed cos I wouldn't be able to have any of my favourite foods!

ITUE you wake up one morning and all your friends and family are gathered at your home preparing for your wedding which you don't remember anything about
1) I'd think they're messing with me
2) it's the inception thingy - dream within a dream
3) parallel/different world/universe...maybe, but it'd be fun ;p
4) I've actually met someone I'm willing to marry? I'm in love? O.o
5) amnesia?

ITUE you woke up one morning married and don't remember anything about it, your spouse is right beside you in the bed

he will be so perfect so I'l just l ask him "do you remember the first time we me"t... I'll act normal but will end up saying "act normal" really loud xD ,,, and here goes my perfect husband   

ITUE your suppose doesn't remember anything about you 
I'd ask just how much he does remember XD

ITUE you got involved in a mission of your country's version of CIA /FBI/special forces
my country will lose everything,,, hahaha bad dissension mister president really bad !

ITUE you ended up in jail and your bias was there too
I'd get us both out of there & he'd be all mine

ITUE You got stuck in a car with a complete stranger in the middle of a storm
I'll try to make her a friend and get out of it somehow ,, but I'll secretly look for a weapon in case she wasn't nice  :P

ITUE you saw superman flying outside your window
I'd be all "Clark, come here!"

ITUE someone wrote a book about you

I'll read it all and say wow this person in the book is so cool 

ITUE someone keeps putting her foot in your face :P "real story"
have a taste of my fist XD (with enough foot putting)

ITUE you realised you're a genius musician

i would try to make the whole world know my talent!!!! ^_^

ITUE you had to become an animal what animal whould you chose?