Yellow people !! xD So right now im watching two dramas Secret garden (for the hundredth time) and Mars and if you've seen these dramas you must know that they have the sweetest love lines in history of corny ... So i thought lets make it into a game this is how it go: everyone has seen a moment in a drama were the guy or the girl says a sweet word that makes your heart throb but also your fingers curl, you feel like throwing up, you make an "eww" face and at the same time you go "aww" but in the and you know you love these cheesy lines :D And i want you guys to post them. It can be from movies, dramas, and even variate shows, and lyrics from music :D hope you enjoy so here I go: The thing i want to eat is you *Kyaaa*
All this time, the only one I've loved is you.

I think I've heard this one before but I'm not so sure.

btw. What kind of dramas were you watching where a person actually said the thing I want to eat is you *kyaaa*? lol
Unfortunately I don't remember corny love messages too well unless they are exceptionally hilarious (negative/positive).
The most ridiculous and corniest quotes I've heard were all Taiwanese. Actually I think most Taiwanese dramas are pretty cheesy. :)

The ones I remembered:
The moment I see your face, it feels like bugs are crawling all over my body – Jan Di (Boys Before Flowers)

I’ll let you be the angel who makes the devil repent. – Ah Meng (Devil Beside You)
(Say that to me in real life and I will laugh like a maniac, seriously.)

This one I think is a very honest and memorable quote: (Doesn't fit in here, but enjoy! :p)
If you can’t forget the past, then don’t forget it. Bury it in your heart. Let it become a part of your story. – Zhong Shang Long (Fated to Love You)
What I like the most in a woman is....me. - One Tree Hill
Rubaxxa wrote: What I like the most in a woman is....me. - One Tree Hill

I suppose that was said by a guy? Eh, that's not exactly corny, is it? :p Rubaxxa, you nosebleeder!
Remember that one we were talking about the other day, Szasha? hahaha

"You better hold on tight spider monkey." - Twilight

Worst line EVER! :p So corny.
Sleepninja wrote: Remember that one we were talking about the other day, Szasha? hahaha

"You better hold on tight spider monkey." - Twilight

Worst line EVER! :p So corny.

Yeah, that one is pretty unforgettable. *bangs head* Spider Monkey. Monkey Spider. Who came up with that idea?
Aww, my little snake potato. :) Or my snail rabbit. Elephant Tiger.
Szasha wrote: Yeah, that one is pretty unforgettable. *bangs head* Spider Monkey. Monkey Spider. Who came up with that idea?
Aww, my little snake potato. :) Or my snail rabbit. Elephant Tiger.

hahaha It was right around the writer's strike so the Director (haha not a fan of her) came up with a list of possible lines for that scene. Then RPatts..........oh RPatts you silly, you........chose that one. hahaha
Sleepninja wrote: hahaha It was right around the writer's strike so the Director (haha not a fan of her) came up with a list of possible lines for that scene. Then RPatts..........oh RPatts you silly, you........chose that one. hahaha

Sounds like him. :p Do you happen to know his other options? Actually have you ever thought about a spider monkey... what it would look like... the longer I think about it the more weird it gets.
Szasha wrote: Sounds like him. :p Do you happen to know his other options? Actually have you ever thought about a spider monkey... what it would look like... the longer I think about it the more weird it gets.

YEAH ROBERT PATTINSON, super romantic!
Rubaxxa wrote:

YEAH ROBERT PATTINSON, super romantic!

Thanks so much - that thing is probably going to chase me in my dreams tonight.
Szasha wrote: Thanks so much - that thing is probably going to chase me in my dreams tonight.

LOL, yeah - same here! I'm way too curious so I always google stuff, this might be the first time I ever really regret looking at google images.
Szasha wrote: Sounds like him. :p Do you happen to know his other options? Actually have you ever thought about a spider monkey... what it would look like... the longer I think about it the more weird it gets.

'Twilight' Star Robert Pattinson Hand-Picked 'Spider Monkey' Line

Spider monkeys are cute, but the line is lame.

Sleepninja wrote: 'Twilight' Star Robert Pattinson Hand-Picked 'Spider Monkey' Line

Yeaaahh.. My spider monkey looks like he ate yours. Bad spider monkey... *glares*
Rubaxxa wrote: LOL, yeah - same here! I'm way too curious so I always google stuff, this might be the first time I ever really regret looking at google images.

Rofl. Makes a good combo with Drag Me To Hell which I am watching momentarily.

Sleepninja wrote: 'Twilight' Star Robert Pattinson Hand-Picked 'Spider Monkey' Line

Wow, that was by far the worst line he could have chosen. But on the other hand we would have something to laugh about now. :D