@Mars

Healer - just perfect. Do I need to write more? It has great cast and beautiful music. The plot is also worth to watch.

Introverted Boss - it's really a good one. There were a couple of moments that were boring however i enjoyed every episode. Lead male has developed a lot trough the drama. This is actually a story that shown how he fight with his social illness and being extremally introvertic.

I'm not a robot - sometimes i don't why but i love it. All couples are so cute <3

Kill me heal me - probably one od the beat dramat ever. Must say that it's not how DID exactly work but above that it was great. 

Also very good:

Heartstrings 

Rooftop Prince (most hilarious and most tragic)

Sekret Garden

Trot Lovers (just finished, don't really like only ending and... That one thing that happen to male lead)

You who came from the stars

@tita_cba

Circle - definitelly not ordinary drama. At the end od every episode you want more and more. Plot twists sometimes are very unexpectable.

@Lisenty

Reply 1997, Signal and the Guardians

About Time. It's good so far.

Marriage, Not Dating! It's very enjoyable. 

Also Master Devil Do Not Kiss Me, though that starts very strangely, but I couldn't stop watching it even with the poor subs on the site I watched it on.

In time with you - one of my favourite taiwanese dramas

kill me heal me - a must-watch

my amazing boyfriend - this was really really cute!!!

definetly -The Guardians/Lookout-

Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu - I recently just watched it and it was amazinggg

Two Lights: Relumino

@yasmin77

Midnight Runners -  good cast, great comedy

The girl who sees scents - very interesting, lovely couples, strong chemistry

@FoodDaehyun

Introverted Boss

Hit the Top - a good rom/com for days when you don't really want to se something with an interesting plot but still wants some cute romance

@love

Go Back Couple

father i'll take care of you 

Eulachaha waikiki- Omg its so funny

secret- very emotional and sad

Empress ki- one word:AMAZING

Duel- Two words: AMAZING TOO

Hana Nochi Harre

Oh My Ghostess 

Descendants Of The Sun

Age Of Youth 2

Angry Mom