Higher: Most of the rating on the dramas you watch are already pretty high (they don't go below 6.5). It was hard to find one which I wanted to rate higher because I agreed with a lot of your ratings

Lower: Because This is My First Life (5.5 to your 9) 

@HafsaMohammed 

Higher: Fabulous Boys (my 8.5 to your 3.5)

Lower: Playful Kiss YouTube Edition (my 2.5 to your 10)

@Cookie,

Goblin (Lower) | From 10 to 8.5

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon (Higher) | From 8.5 to 9.5

@3GGG

Higher: Secret Garden (from your 5.5 to 9)

Lower: Oh My Ghostess (from your 9 to 8.5)

Secret Garden (your 9 to my 5.5)

I'm a cyborg but that's OK (your 6 to my 7.5)

Lower: Together With Me (6.5 to your 8)

Higher: Healer (9 to your 8)

@Mars 

Higher: A Korean Odyssey (9 to your 7)

Lower: I Am Your King: The Series  (dropped to your 5)

Cookie, we have many similar ratings, but I managed to find some discrepancies:

Higher: Marriage, not Dating (your 6.0 to my 9.0). I actually really enjoyed watching it, even though the story was shallow and ridiculously predictable. It was entertaining, though.

Lower: Waikiki (your 9.0 to my 7.0). I was in the minority, but I didn't find the humor all that great. 

As a side note, you gave Shopping King Louis 10.0 and I dropped it on episode 5. I tried, but there is something about this show and the characters that bothers me. 

higher: it's okay, that's love (my 10 to your 9)

lower: w (my 7 to your 9)

as for shopping king louie, it's not everyone's taste i guess. but personally, i found it sweet and warm.^^

@minarii 

Lower: Because This is My First Life (my 8 to your 10) - I really enjoyed the secondary couples and the bromance. That's the only reason I gave it an 8. I disliked the main couple, didn't feel the chemistry.

Higher: W (my 9.5 to your 7) I loved W!

As for SKL, I loved the pure, without arrogance, romance and the bromance.

Also minarii, you've kind of liked Playful Kiss.. Maybe you could try other remakes. For what I've seen, the korean remake is the one I most dislike. I really like the Thai one!

higher: The Master's Sun (my 10 to your 7,5)

lower: Fight For My Way (my 9 to your 10)

Playful Kiss was one of my first dramas so at that time I guess I found it cute so I gave it 8. Now I think overrated it a little, maybe a 6,5 would have been okay, but it's still not the worst drama I've ever seen. xD

Healer (your 10 to my 8)

Secret Garden (my 5.5 to your dropped. You still rated it higher than me, like every other show we share)

@ Haeju, you might be the person that I have the least similar Watch List I've ever seen on MDL :D We share almost no shows! Also, I usually drop shows that I would rate less than 6.5, so there were not many shows that I would rate lower than you :D

Higher: Healer (your 8.0 to my 10.0) 

Lower: Chief Kim (your 9.5 to my 8.0)

higher: goblin (my 10 to your 8,5)

lower: hwayugi / dropped / (my 6,5 to your 8,5) 

Lower: Introverted Boss (Dropped to your 10)

Higher: I Hear Your Voice (9.5 to your 8)