I'm the type that likes watching the mouth move of said sexy voice man
Me too...get goosebump

I'm the type who does lots of things at the same time

Errrrmmm me too?

im the type who wishes to go to Korea someday

ME TOOoOO

I'm the type who loves drinking with friends
Me too

Im the type who really cares for the people around me.
 KatelynnBrooks:
Not me I can't keep up with old dramas, let alone airing ones

I'm the type to fall hard for a sexy voice

Girl.... you already know.

I'm the type that stays up until 5 am watching a drama and doesn't regret it at all. 

Maybe

I'm the type to start watching  several dramas at once but only finishing watching a long time after starting them or never finishing watching them

Jepp definitely me

I'm the type to spend hours on deciding which drama to watch

Well, I'm a little bit like that. It usually gives me so much to think about when I try to decide what to watch next :D I often have a next drama to watch on my mind when I'm almost done with the previous one but then I do not necessarily watch that drama.

I'm the type to watch one drama at the time, sometimes multiple dramas. I usually can't watch the whole series in one or two days because I wanna enjoy it for a longer time and I easily lose my focus or get bored.

Not me. I never watch a 2 or more drama at the same time because i always finished a drama within 2days by watching non stop. Hahaha

Im the type of person who always exaggerates things that is not happening yet. 

LOL Me too

I am the type of person who makes a drama's story more interesting so my friends will watch it 

Not me

I'm the type of person that will give a drama a chance based on the cast

Me too but the story is also a big thing, even bigger than the casts.

I'm the type of person that have never dropped a drama because I want to finish everything I start watching and I'm willing to give them several chances.

hehe that was me when I first started, but now I give each drama a four episode chance. if it's not good/getting better by the fourth ep, I will probably drop it. 

I'm the type to listen to drama OSTs more than kpop xD

me tooooo

i am the type who is not picky about genre