Pathetic 15 year old student. The reason? I am big Korean drama fan.
2016 - Pretending to listen while my friend is saying a k-drama's story
2017 - Others pretending to hear me while I continuously blabber about K-Dramas
My first drama was Playful kiss and I loved it but soon when i watched other dramas I found that playful kiss was no big deal.
I am slowly moving into the Chinese and Japanese drama sectors but I would like to keep a slow pace.
I am mainly into K-Dramas.
First Korean Drama : Playful Kiss
First Japanese Drama : Good Morning Call
First K-POP song : Baby Don't Cry - EXO
First Anime : Pokemon
First Chinese drama : Master Devil Don't Kiss Me
First Historical Drama : Splash Splash Love
Please feel free to recommend me some K-Dramas, before that please read below ..
Things I hate to see in Kdrama (no offense though) :
1. Noona Relationships (I am okay with it as long as they don't stress on it )
2. Student-teacher Relationships ( That is exact reason why I stopped watching doctors, but the plot of doctors is the best )
3. Weak Female leads ( Though playful kiss is my first drama, I didn't like it was because of the weak character)
4. I-think-I-Am-Beautiful female leads ( Thank god I haven't come across any, not mentioning the second female leads )
5. Bossy male leads who never change. ( Playful Kiss again )
6. The leads making up so quickly. I mean is that even possible? ( W is where I really cannot avoid being annoyed by the love blossoming in them so quickly )
7. The female lead approaching first! ( Playful kiss again )
8. Amnesia ( For god's sake what is problem?? If boys over flower weren't enough I am seeing them almost everywhere )
I get annoyed by all of them!!!
I Fangirl : BTS (forever and they are the best)
Exo, Got7, BtoB, Infinte, Big Bang, and I keep entering new fandoms. But these boy groups top my list and will have the same position forever. BTW I that's the order in which I like them!!