not me, I rarely eat those 

I'm the type who prefers headphones than earphones

Me too

I'm the type to watch  dramas online rather than downloading

Me too

I am the type to not mind advertisements in the dramas much 

Me too

I am the type to prefer short dramas (atmost 40 eps ) over  long dramas dramas ( 50+ eps)

Me too (short dramas are everything for a busy person like me TvT) 

I am the type to not have a fav genre 

Me too!

I'm the type to draw my favorite actors (albeit terribly)

Me too (even tho I can't even draw a malnourished stick man...)

I am the type to rarely rewatch dramas 

Me too

I am the type to skip boring scenes

ME TOO, if a drama is really bad with hints of good scenes I will constantly use the skip (AKA the skip through method)

I am the type to fail most routines on the third day

Not me... I can usually stick to it unless I get sick or am injured which just ruins it for me, depending on the routine.

I am the type of person who tends to procrastinate too much 

Me too 

I am the type to lose interest in dramas midway easily (unless it's way too good like "Save me") and just wish for it to end already 

Ahh it's hard to say. It is typical for kdramas nowadays to lose their pace in the middle so it is normal that I would lose my interest then but I wouldn't say that I get bored easily? 

I am the type of person who never knows which drama I should watch next and always says "I have nothing to watch" even though I have more than 100 titles on my Plan to Watch list xD 

Not me

I'm the type of person who can't easily recall the numerous shows an movies I've seen cause the list is waaaaaay too long.

That's totally me

I'm the type of person who dislikes dramas with too dependent and soft hearted female leads

(I kinda like rebellious FLs) 

Neither xD I like strong female leads who are independent but don't mind soft hearted if it's meant as in kind hearted or sensible

I'm the type to not pay close attention to details, which means I sometimes miss some hints a drama gives