Not me, I update after my binges.

I'm the type to commit either to a whole series without subs or with subs, no deviating and turning them on/off for an ep

I've only done that for one series, so very rare. (it's ongoing)

I'm the type to put chilli in most of my meals

Me too (Though I've kinda reduced from how it was before)

I'm the type to force my friends to listen to at least one story from the dramas I watch

Hmm.. Not really me. I do that to my sister tho. 

I'm the type that love to watch bl series (especially thai) rather than straight series. 

I'm the type to ruthlessly and shamelessly fast-forward through Dramas, watching only the story arcs that interest me.

ehh I don't want to skip too much but yeah I will FF if it is boring/filler scenes

I'm the type who finds slice of life genre boring

Me too! I watch tv to escape reality, makjangs can be okay but straight up slice of life will but me to sleep.

I'm the type to still eat my failed cooking experiments.

Not me. I don't even try cooking as I know i'm veryyyy bad at it

I'm the type to laugh while watching a horror movie (Idk why but some graphics r sooo bad, I just find them very hilarious)

Me Too.

I'm the type to give any vampire movie/tv show a try no matter how many times I'm disappointed by Vampire stories. 

Me too!! I'm just a sucker for them.

I'm the type to  forgo going out with friends and binge on dramas instead.

true normally, but false if when I have friends.

I'm the type to shower guests in food and fuzzy blankets, asking them every 10 minutes or so if they need anything,

Not me

I'm the type who doesn't like eating pizza crusts

Not me 

I’m the type to order delivery rather than cook a meal 

Me too (when it comes to Asian dishes as I haven't done them on my own yet) 

I'm the type to prefer wrapping in a cozy blanket rather than turning up the heat when it gets a bit cold

Me too

I'm the type to watch 2 episodes of a drama, completely forget about it, go to finish it and binge the rest of the series in one sitting