me too!

I am the type that gets attached to a drama and after I finish it, I get super depressed. Kinda like a vicious cycle of a bad break up.  HAHA 

sort of. That's only for the dramas that I love/got addicted to

I'm the type who likes listening to the instrumental/background music of k-dramas

very rarely, so not really me

I'm the type who doesn't watch dramas for months at a time when I'm super busy, but then when I get back on MDL, I want to see everything that I missed and behave like a complete addict 0o

Not me, I usually put on some shows after work to unwind (it may not always be Asian though lol)

I'm the type to multitask while watching dramas - unless it's super good that it captures all of my attention (which doesn't happen enough lol)

true I feel like looking at a phone while watching the less interesting dramas (yet they're not bad enough to drop)

I'm the type who likes to read actual books than using Kindle

Used to be.. but for mobility convenience it's kindle now. (Still got my books though)

I'm the type to choose a night staying in over going out on a free weekend night.

me too

I'm the type which is only rooting for the asian actors in american movies (like I'm always looking for the asian character in a movie xD)

Me too

I am the type to watch an American movie just because an Asian actor/actress is in it. 

not really. depends who the Asian actor is and if I'm interested in the movie itself

I am the type to watch mostly K-dramas than other countries

me too

I'm the type of person who likes to talk to strangers and become close.

Not me.

I‘m the type to stay home and watch dramas instead of going to a party. 

sometimes

I'm the type who likes eating ice cream in a cup than a cone 

Me too

I'm the type who prefers decorative, fake flowers over real flowers.

Not me

I'm the type that avoids conversations/ messaging with friends so I can be alone.

Me too

I’m the type to avoid stores by shopping online