• Boss & Me - It's just. Bad. There are a few cute scenes in the 33 episodes but like not anywhere near enough to save the series. There are maybe 2 interesting episodes in the entire series.
  • Introverted Boss - Watched 4 episodes before dropping it, could barely make it through those. It wasn't interesting, there was basically no chemistry, and it didn't make much sense.
  • Super Star Academy - Parts of this were so good, in a cute silly way, but the ending makes it a hot mess. I think they thought there would be a second season but then there was not.
  • Flower Boy Ramen Shop - Worst of the flower boy shows, it's vaguely creepy in a lot of ways and things don't make any sense.

Beautiful Gong Shim
Orange Marmalade
Bride of Habaek

Because It's The First Time

My secret romance: it's just BAD

Silenced (from the movies), it's one of my favourites but don't watch it if you can't stand sad things

Couldn't find anything in your Plan to Watch List that is necessarily bad although I personally didn't like Love in the Moonlight due to the terrible kissing-scenes (and because i hate historical stories), but a lot of people seemed to enjoy it so give it a shot!

Heard it Through the Grapevine, boring! 

Jugglers - I know a lot of people like it but it was very boring

Hi! School Love On and My Secret Romance is a waste of time,  BUT if you're just watching to see some eye-candy; go ahead!

Love that analysis!!

Reply 1994 is the worst of the Reply series, some people do love it but there were a lot of aspects that were really let downs and also like severe second lead syndrome. 

@Mars

Drop  Judge vs Judge our lists are kinda similar and I feel you wont enjoy this one as well.. I lasted only few episodes

High School King of Savvy - i hated every scene with female lead... Seo In Guk was fabulous but to this day I am not sure it it was worth it

Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter - what a messy and boring drama, I dropped it after first ep.
Please choose from On-hold list

This was hard because you have more that I watch to watch than don't. 

Vampire Detective- It starts off good with a decent premise but half way through becomes a regular detective show with the vampire stuff put on the backburner. There are some really good episodes (the backstory of the villain) but in the end it's not worth it.

109 strange things!