@Kar

With You: has an masochist and stupid FL. A waste of time.

Radio Romance: incredibly boring

Beautiful Gong Shim, nice characters but soon gets really draggy and boring

• Hospital Ship: dropped after episode 11 because there was no development in plot and it was incredibly boring.
  • The Third Charm: a terrible mess; I personally felt like I wasted 16 hours of my life after watching it, so if I were you, I would delete it off my list.

I would also be careful with Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter; I haven't watched it but I have heard numerous bad reviews and apparently it is a very weird drama with terrible CG. 

@tita_cba  Thank you! then I remove it from the list!

@Ineta  Back to 1989,  this is boring, bland, and very predictable.

• Jugglers | it's pretty meh. Doesn't really stand out. 
  • Missing You | excellent first half follow by a crappy second half that sizzles the story out into ashes. 
 Mars:

Radio Romance: incredibly boring

I suspected it ... thank you!

@3GGG

Lucky Romance: boooooring.

Romantic Doctor: Romantic development = 0.

@tita_cba after looking at the review scores (because there was not much that I have seen on your list) I would not recommend Rich Man

@Yuna67876  Missing nine, I've watched it. The begining is nice and all but it keeps going down toward the middle to the end, too much nonsense and worst ending ever, as in bad not sad. :)

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon, in my opinion this was overrated!

Hana Yori Dango - one of the first dramas I ever watched and, like most versions of Boys Over Flowers it's some level of addictive but the new Meteor Garden was a lot better

Bel Ami - nonsense boring drama

High Society - another boring one

The Great Seducer- a mess and waste of time...

Playful Kiss ... The female lead is too annoying, the male lead is too emotionless, and the whole thing was too cringy and painful to watch