Melting Me Softly - I would rather recommend any other dramas from this screenwriter (Woman of Dignity, Miracle That We Met, Strong Woman Do Bong Soon, My Love Eun Dong) but this one is the worst imo. It is a bit similar to what happened to KES' drama TKEM where I think their previous dramas were written better than their newer one 

cheese in the trap

marukochan:

A song for you 3 

That's already on my dropped list and it's not a drama but a tv show. xD 

moonchild:

Hello Monster

Legend of Fu Yao: the first half is great but the second half is draggy and boring. (I personally watched the first 35-40 episodes in a little more than a week and then it took me months to finish it)

Hospital Playlist, I see everyone raving about it but I was so bored watching it (and I watched 8 eps) - don't watch if you're not into slice of life dramas lol 

Sunset:

Hospital Playlist, I see everyone raving about it but I was so bored watching it (and I watched 8 eps) - don't watch if you're not into slice of life dramas lol 

Rurouni Kenshin: The Final (I've only seen the previous live-action and anime but the story is really tragic) 

Cheese In The Trap

moonchild:

Rurouni Kenshin: The Final (I've only seen the previous live-action and anime but the story is really tragic) 

I've read the manga a long time ago but never watched the anime..

Ollie:

Cheese In The Trap

The King: Eternal Monarch - biggest disappointment of the year for me.. but some people still liked it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I would say "Hello monster". I dropped it, so my opinion may not be the best about this. Why? Because of the FL. She was annoying and felt like an unnecessary character. The plot seemed promising and it might be fantastic after the 5 or 6 episode that I dropped it. Many people liked this series and I am sure there is a reason for it, but if you can't stand annoying female leads maybe you should rethink about starting it. But again, since I never finished it I can't really judge it. Maybe you should see the first couple of episodes to make a judgement yourself.

The Bridal Mask - took me soooo long to finish this. Plus because it's from the 2010-14 era of kdrama where some of the dramas are stupidly dramatic. Some of the acting is really cringy too and the budget for this drama is really low. The first couple of episodes are okay, but it doesn't get better and the ML at the start is an asshole!! But if you like revenge, political, historical dramas then watch it by all means