Boys Over Flowers 

The Japanese version is way better. I didn’t like how the actor portrayed the male lead.

Oh My Ghostess, it was boring for me. I didn't really like the ML either 

I thought this was to watch

I'm a Pet At Dali Temple 

It's really cute and funny at the beginning but went downhill in the second half. 

Black

It starts great but gets more and more and more ridiculous with each passing episode

Eternal Love 

(Unpopular opinion) It couldn't live up to the expectations, too draggy and I ended up rooting for the second pairing more than for the main one because female lead's character was not my cup of tea

I cannot hug you season 2. The first one is decent the second meh. 

-Coffee & Vanilla: the story and the female lead is too cringey

- Well intended love: the first part it's okay but then it has a very dark  plotwist involving the male lead that I didn't like at all.

Hapimari: Happy Marriage!? 

I didn't watch it because the manga it's based on alone was problematic and left a bitter taste of the FL being exploited and abused. 

Meow the secret boy - plot/script is meh I just kept watching for the cat. 

When my love Blooms - slow paced/boring drama for me, the adult actors didn't have much chemistry together even though I watched them in other dramas before 

Hitsuji to Ookami no Koi to Satsujin  - really weird and kind of confusing movie. I don’t think it was really worth watching.

Watashi wo Hanasanaide - Personally I liked the English Movie Adaption more as the pace worked better for me. The drama in comparison is draggy. 

Hwarang: this was the first k-drama I watched and that's the reason for my high rating. I believe though, that if I watched it now I wouldn't enjoy it as much. The story is nothing unique, the fl is annoying and Go Ah Ra's acting in this unfortunately doesn't help. It is mostly romance based and doesn't give space for historical events. In general watch it if you have nothing else to watch.

Bloody romance: (I've dropped this myself). It is visually pleasing, the ost is nice and I was quite impressed from the cinematography. But I was also waiting for a strong FL based on the plot, and not only it wasn't that (until episode 17 at least), but she was annoying and even though she was supposed to be an assassin to survive, she couldn't even kill a fly and she put everyone around her in danger. So again it depends on what you are expecting to watch.

Niini no Koto wo Wasurenaide - I'm not saying it's bad but personally I think 1 Litre no Namida left a deeper impact.