Dance of the phoenix the female lead was to annoying and I felt she was trying to hard with her acting and trying to be funny

Romantic warriors its quite old and when i tried to watch it i couldn't finish it. 

Kill Me Heal Me-It has got a good message but I think it kind of gets draggy.20 episodes are too long for this.Also,it is kind of overrated.Doesn't deserve such high rating.

Mr.Sunshine-I had such high expectations from this one honestly!! This is sooooo slow.Atleast uptil 12 episode upto which I have watched after which I put it on hold and didn't have  any interest to pick it up even after a whole year though I have all the downloaded episodes!! But the cinematography and music is definitely good.Story is also fine if u are more into historic dramas maybe.So watch accordingly:)

You may find both of these fine.Just try only few episodes of both first:)

The K2: don't waste your time on this. I only watched it because it was the first kdrama that I was able to see in TV in my country. Even though the villain is great everything else is just not really good. The action scenes are not nicely filmed and there are a lot of slow motions (that I personally don't like). The romance is unneccessary to the plot and they try to convince the audience that there is a reason about it . Unnecessary long scenes (There is a ten minute scene in episode 1 with the FL trying to cook noodles). No chemistry. Even though I like Ji Chang Wook's acting he wasn't that good in this. Even the OST that was really good was overused. 

Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat - maybe it's just me who doesn't get the hype over this drama, it took me forever to finish it (eps are long too) 

Emergency Couple - I didn't think the couple had any chemistry, lost interest halfway and ended up dropping it

You've got such a nice range in your plan to watch lol. And some I don't know anything about. Im just gonna say surplus princess due to its rating and reviews lol. i ont know don't hold me to it. 

Tale of the Nine-Tailed ...I can't feel the chemistry between the main leads and I don't like their characters either, the second leads are more interesting. The plot is just meh, the whole reincarnation thing gosh it's so overused and I have to say some CGI effects are quite funny.

(Sorry for putting it so harshly, many people still like  this drama so give it a try!)

P.s. for the next person, sorry if my ptw list is soooo long :0

Doctors - It's probably the worst drama I ever watched. The female lead is rude, violent and arrogant, the medical accuracy totally missing, I tried to complete three times and ultimately gave up 

The Bride of Habeak - This show makes absolutely no sense. ML is an entitled asshole. FL is the forever victim. She also is completely dense. There is no chemistry, and watching paint dry would be more entertaining.

Girlfriend 2020 - sis just don't. It's hard to sit through the full eps and not watch without fast-forwarding rather watch the nice range you've already got there lol.

Both HIStory 3 and especially make our days count. I personally liked HIStory 2, but seeing your rating of it, it diesn't seem that you enjoyed it a lot. Because of that I don't think you will like HIStory 3 either, since it is not as good as HIStory 2. The number of the episodes didn't help in the progression of the story, the chemistry was okay, but the ending especially in make our days count is just really bad. In general there weren't as good as they could have been.

The Light in your eyes- I could not finish it and found it really boring to the point where i was dozing off. I've watched all Nam Joo Hyuk's main roles and that was one of my least favourite. I could not finish the drama due to how bored i was. 

@Genie

Chicago Typewriter, it's  boring and predictable.

Money flower: it's not terrible, but it is not good either. The plot was okay until half way through but then it became slow and it started to drag a lot. In general it could have been less than 20 episodes. It is not a series that you will remember.