King2hearts: it is a bit ridiculous, but the first episodes are okay. Unfortunately it gets really bad (and draggy), after about episode 7. Ha Ji Won's acting was not good, the story was over the top and the worst part was the western actors and the villain. The latter was just a very ridiculous and awfully written villain character. He was more funny than threatening and his acting was bad.

Chuno, it's not really bad, but it's boring and leads nowhere.

Meow the Secret Boy - only the cat was worth watching. 

The School Nurse Files - the only good thing about it was the CGI, everything else was meh

Pinocchio. Ik it has park shin Hye and Lee Jong suk but the plot is quite boring and unrealistic too. (Ps. I had a hard time scrolling through your PTW list lmao)

Nothing in your PTW list is complete and most of the things haven't come out yet. I don't want to say don't watch something without it even coming out or completing.

HIStory 3 (both): Personally I really enjoyed history2 since it was an easy and enjoyable watch, but the third season was disappointing. The 20 episodes didn't help and even though each episode was not long it got draggy. The side couples in both series are better than the main ones with a more interesting story and chemistry. Also the ending in one of them is just very bad and unnecessary.  It is not really a waste of time since it is quite a quick watch, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Royal Secret Agent - nothing special/outstanding about the plot based on the first 6 eps, I don't think you'll miss out on much unless you're a fan of the main actors ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Peach Girl - most of the acting was kinda cringry imo. but the main point why i did not like this movie was because the characters were just infuriating to watch. it felt like they couldn't even think for themselves, and ''couldn't'' do anything until somebody else intervened in a situation

Meteor Garden - the amount of toxicity in the drama is off the charts. I have never regret watching something that much. The tropes are overused and badly executed and the bullying angers me in the drama. There was no character development and growth in relationships and overall there are better things on your watch list to watch. 

Twogether - It's not a drama I know ^^  It started off good and entertaining but felt scripted and they kept repeating phrases to add some drama which was unnecessary. They even ended up making a fan cry and it was not out of joy. 

Kkondae Intern

It's OK, can be very entertaining in parts... But there are better things to watch

Devilish joy - it gets very slow and boring, it was okay but nothing special to me :/

The K2: The only thing that is good in this series is Song Yoon Ah and Jo Sung Ha. The romance is in general unnecessary. There is no chemistry between the main leads. The action scenes have too many slow motions and the acting is mediocre from the main leads. (Even Ji Chang Wook's acting is not that good even though he is a good actor). Also many unnecessary scenes just to give screen time to the FL (there is an unforgettable scene in the last 10 minutes or so of the first episodes that we just see her trying to boil some noodles while the ML falls in love with her)

Chicken-nim:

Devilish joy - it gets very slow and boring, it was okay but nothing special to me :/

*inserts Hospital Playlist instead of Devilish Joy* DJ was never boring for me.. I even want to re-watch it someday. 

I still think Royal Secret Agent is an average/filler drama.. 

Sunset:

*inserts Hospital Playlist instead of Devilish Joy* DJ was never boring for me.. I even want to re-watch it someday. 

I still think Royal Secret Agent is an average/filler drama.. 

Oh well everyone has their opinion xD 

Anyways I wouldn't recommend you Shopping king Louie, it was quite cheesy to me... I couldn't handle it and I dropped it. Many people liked it though so do give it a try