Hospital Playlist was slow and boring for me, can't get into slice of life dramas xD 

+ Love Alarm too

I know it's decently rated but I personally wouldn't recommend Liar Game. I heard the Japanese version is a lot better. The SK drama is just so bland to me and provides no excitement like the psychological thriller it should be.

Dr. Romantic - Might be an unpopular opinion but I couldn't get into the story, the kiss in episode 1 was weird and I couldn't bring myself to like the characters from what I've seen. Dropped it after 2 episodes. 

My Engineer - the concept has been done so many times but better. pretty much your average college bl drama. the main couple got annoying extremely quickly and the side couples could've been shown more. 

Palace : Lockheart Jade

The King: Eternal Monarch - It had great potential but didn't deliver 

You might enjoy it for certain characters and it's cinematography or you hate it for the excessive amount of advertisement and plot holes

Fated to Love You, nothing special!

Class of lies : story is okay, but the characters are all so annoying ...i couldn't finish it

You don't have much dramas on your PTW list (and I don't know them) so I went to your On-Hold list. 

I wouldn't bother picking up True Beauty again. I watched until episode 12 and dropped it. Friends said the end got even worse. 

Love Scene Number

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

The Great Seducer

...........................................nothing amazing!

The School Nurse Files 

Meow the Secret Boy

Falling for Innocence

Spring Turns to Spring

Tell Me What You Saw

The King: Eternal Monarch

Go back couple 

Reply 1994