FALLING FOR INNOCENCE  

item (it's really interesting in the beginning, but then it's just.. kinda feel flat? tbh i sorta push myself to finished it)

With You  - Personally i found it that it started off good but then it got very slow and took me forever to finish it 

Rugal - it turned out pretty shitty real quick and it feels like kids show. 

mimei:

Come and Hug Me - I know a lot of people looove this drama, but it wasn't for me. I had high expectations starting it and I was truly disappointed. It is slow paced and has way too many flashbacks in my opinion. I don't know, although the premise was interesting I just got bored with it. Should've been way shorter I think. 

I second this. A very slow drama.

@honeyblue: Temperature of Love. You're apparently a Kim Jae Wook fan so, idk, you might wanna watch it anyway?? But I'd say don't bother. Half the drama is taken up by the dumbest, weirdest, most unnecessary storyline that isn't even satisfactorily resolved.

@Laura: Cinderella Chef, I have watched like 40 episodes of it and then I had to drop it. The beggining is fine but it only gets worse and worse

@Elena: Boys Over Flowers. Honestly its too long and the story just keeps dragging on and on and becomes repetitive and kind of boring. It was my first K-Drama so I was impressed by it at first, but then I saw much better dramas with a lot more plot and character development. 

Meow, the Secret Boy. the plot isn't that interesting for me I'm just watching because of the cute cat xD

Beautiful Gong Shim, it's not that interesting and some of the characters became so infuriating it became unbearable to watch

Something About One Percent, lack of a plot

Abyss- The story becomes kind f a mess and boring in the second half

A Korean Odyssey - it starts to get boring after 10 episodes. Also the character Seon Mi annoyed me a lot lol 

Clean With Passion for Now - The idea is nice and the beginning was fun, but it is literally every single rom-com cliché that you can imagine in one drama (in my opinion). I had to skip a lot in the last episodes to finish.