2 Moons - I heard the remake was very popular but I wanted to take a look at the first one. I was quite excited cause I love me some Thai BL drama.... but damn I was disappointed. I was just waiting for something to happen. It was slow, and honestly so boring that I fell asleep multiple times. I didn't feel anything for the characters either

Duang Jai Akkanee 

Although I like love-hate relationships I found the sexist treatment of women irritating in this drama. I haven't seen many lakorns, I don't know if this is common and normal in Thai culture. 

meow the secret boy

About Time

5-ji Kara 9-ji Made 

Crash Landing on you 

Her private life

Signal: I personally have it on hold for a long time and I don't think I will start watching it again. It is not bad, but I don't think it is as great as many people say. I understand though, that many people liked it, so you should give it a chance. I believe you will either hate it or love it.

Eulachacha Waikiki  claims to have comedy but it annoyed me and ended up dropping it. it could be due to my sense of humor so..

Why R U?  is all over the place and half way the show it turns into fan service.  i just felt complete disappointment and betrayed bcz the plot idea was kinda fresh and promising. 

Temperature of Love had a cute couple but the second lead and the supporting cast were so annoying and I was getting so frustrated that I ended up dropping it.

Go Ho's Starry Night, boring!

@Nine I like you list and was hard task to choose one. 

Me too, Flower!  

In my opinion the characters in this drama are cliche and boring, letting alone the acting. There so much interesting titles in you PTW.

Meow, the Secret Boy - the plot/characters is meh, I only kept watching just because of the cat

I'm Underage But I'm Not a Child - Even though Nakajima Kento was nice to look at as the ML, the FL was just WAY too immature and annoying to me

Nee Sensei, Shiranai No?  - Felt really mediocre, you don't feel connected with the characters or the couple. Everything was very bland and boring honestly

Boy For Rent - it starts out cute but just goes downhill

Witch's Romance - it's nothing special if you have high expectations. I didn't really like the ML and their love story is... meh