To The Beautiful You - it's very predictable and some of the acting is extremely dry.  I did like Lee Hyun Woo in this but he was the only really memorable thing

Shut Up Flower Boy Band - definitely the best of the flower boy shows but there was something unsatisfying about it for me. Even though I liked most of the characters of the band members (and each of the actors as well) it still felt not worth it in the end,

just between lovers

Save me

You're Beautiful because I just don't like the plot

The Guest - It doesn't maintain its momentum

Arthdal Chronicles, boring!

BG: Personal Bodyguard

It's not awful, but it's not that great either. Just an average drama

• My Dream The Series - completely incomprehensible
  • My Dear Loser: Edge of 17 - just bad
  • Cambrian Period - good for a while but a disappointing ending

@Mars

High School King of Savvy- I was bored

Cunning Single Lady- became a bit too melo 

Neither of these is really that bad, just not the most satisfying of dramas. Kinda meh.

Arthdal chronicles - i dont like this types of drama

my first first love

So I Married an Anti Fan

Although I’m a huge fan of Exo and Chanyeol, this movie was just BAD. It’s plot was so silly and unbelievable, that’s why I didn’t like it.

from you on-hold list I would drop Goblin - lots of people loved it but I found it incredibly boring and since it's already on your on-hold I wouldn't bother picking it up again

I wouldn't bother with High School King Of Savvy. I was going to watch it for Seo In Guk but the main female lead's character was so annoying that I barely got through the first episode and had to part ways lol.

Birth of a Beauty - I dropped it because all the stuff of the revenge was interesting at first but then it just got repetitive and boring. Plus the main couple is not convincing... even after they get together they keep secrets from each other

Devilish joy - this is not for everyone, at least it wasn't for me, I just was a little disappointed by it but it's not even that bad so you can give it a try and see if you like it.

Come and Hug Me - I know a lot of people looove this drama, but it wasn't for me. I had high expectations starting it and I was truly disappointed. It is slow paced and has way too many flashbacks in my opinion. I don't know, although the premise was interesting I just got bored with it. Should've been way shorter I think. 

The K2 and Memories of the Alhambra - never really watched that but I heard a lot of people not being satisfied with how things went with it, especially MOTA.

Goblin - people generally enjoy it and yes, it's a good drama (at least the first half). I didn't really help that I'm uncomfortable with the pairing of the main leads. Too much age gap with the characters (female is a high school student while male is a 400 year old soul).