The Corrupted Wishing Game

This discussion has been closed.

Granted but it's subbed in Swahili! I wish I could get away after beating someone up.
Granted, but you get kidnapped as soon as you turn the corner I wish I could speak Japanese and Korean
Granted, but all you can say is hello in both languages. I wish I find a wallet with a lot of money.
Granted but you speak but you've become deaf I wish it was friday
Oops same wish for me but for you the wallet was filled with monopoly money I wish it was friday
Granted...... But it will only be Friday for 2 and a half minutes. I wish I could sing like a kpop star.
Granted - here's an auto-tune machine I wish my teacher would cancel our exam tomorrow
Granted.... but he/she is showing up at your house to give it to you now. I wish i could fly.
Granted he has canceled and rescheduled it for yesterday, you got a 0 I wish i could tell when some one else has already posted before me
Granted you can fly but only after finding a five leaf clover I wish i was smarter
Granted, but now you're blind, deaf, and mute and have no way to share your knowledge. I wish I had a working car.
Granted, in fact its at work right now hope you don't need a ride for a while I wish i could switch my kindle with a tablet that has a longer battery life but just as good
Granted - but you can only download one app at a time I wish I could wake up in time every morning
Granted.. You have to go to sleep right now. I wish I had an assistant to do the things I don't want to do.