The Corrupted Wishing Game

This discussion has been closed.

Granted. But you made a very expensive clothes that you spend your 1 month allowance for it & ended up penniless for the whole month. I wish to meet my prince charming this 2013 that looks like Lee min ho & be with him for the rest of my life. :)
Granted, but he is 3 feet tall! I wish 'The Monday Couple" of "Running Man" to become a real life couple!
they do, but only after they accidentally murder you and become closer in hiding the truth about it i wish i wouldn't be as lazy
Granted! You became so hardworking that in the long run, you are fully stressed out, you think you should rest and then when you enjoyed resting, you had been lazy again :P I wish there's a 1 liter of Yakult (anybody know this) haha.
you have it, you drink it, but then you realise that you are somehow allergic to the lactobacillea and well, almost choke to death i wish doctor who was real
granted! but he turns out to be father's brother's friend's second cousin and he hates you. (lol sorry I didn't have a better idea!) I wish.......I had chocolate ice cream! YUM!
granted but you can never have any more again in your life i wish that math would come easily to me
Granted, but all the other subjects will suddenly become hard for you. I wish I could get a date to my prom.
Granted. But your date is your ex's friend and they are pulling a prank on you. I wish I can write a drama....
Granted. It even gets filmed and aired, but only one time and only to your living room and you forget to set the DVR also you were at work I wish i had started watching Dramas earlier
Granted but you will lose interest earlier as well. I wish to see Yamapi in real life.
Granted but after he gets 70 years old... i wish i can be able to finish 1 drama every day :p
granted, but nothing else gets done so you lose your job, your house is a wreck, and you notice a distinct odor coming from your body. i wish i had a robot to do all my chores!
Prediction! you did it right XD Granted but your robot is a new version of bender from futurama so he decided to kill all humanity without hesitation. i wish i had more desire to work right now...
Granted! Yes, it's just for now, right at this minute then after about 10 mins max, your motivation's gone. I wish my disc space in my computer is unlimited.