Medication that can cure all sorts of illness 

Not just eating or getting drunk on soju,  but at the ORANGE tent restaurant on the sidewalk within walking distance of their home. 

FL getting makeover session for free

FL getting job/work just because she is so kind nd good-looking *facepalm*

ML actually physically assaults FL but its okay because he is rich & handsome

Drunk kissing & one of them forgetting it

FL leads parents instead of wanting their daughter to independent & educated want her to get married to the rich kid

• truck of doom
  • full make up (next day in bed, in the hospital) OR
  • FL natural make up vs evil SFL vampire blood red lipstick
  • in slow motion/camera rotation/from all angles (even from space orbit) 
  • the famous falls and grabs and looking intensely in each others eyes (cue all angles)
  • separate forms of transportation on same route, shown in slow motion how close they are
  • piggy back
  • eyes wide open goldfish style during a kiss
  • childhood crushes (the boy on whose head I smashed my toy clothes iron at age 5 has been looking for me all these years)
  • the famous running even if ML has a car at hand
  • talking their thoughts out loud (they'd all be locked up by now)
  • talking about a secret out loud with back to door
  • the ML always knows where FL is calling from without her giving him directions
  • the FL sticking hands in hair shrieking and shaking it (always imagine birds catapulting out Angry Birds style)
  • stalker SFL/SML (NO is a NO hellooooo)

people switched at birth

hot young single guys as CEOs 

bromance

incompetent police can't catch a villain until the drama ends

people meeting up at a cafe to talk. even with their nemesis/rivals lol

love triangles

hot guy/shower scene

FL blowing her bangs out of her eyes.  And this completely mesmerizing the ML.

ML being an absolute a*hole to the FL and the 2nd lead being nothing but nice and FL picks ML 

Nadia77:
  • truck of doom
  • full make up (next day in bed, in the hospital) OR
  • FL natural make up vs evil SFL vampire blood red lipstick
  • in slow motion/camera rotation/from all angles (even from space orbit) 
  • the famous falls and grabs and looking intensely in each others eyes (cue all angles)
  • separate forms of transportation on same route, shown in slow motion how close they are
  • piggy back
  • eyes wide open goldfish style during a kiss
  • childhood crushes (the boy on whose head I smashed my toy clothes iron at age 5 has been looking for me all these years)
  • the famous running even if ML has a car at hand
  • talking their thoughts out loud (they'd all be locked up by now)
  • talking about a secret out loud with back to door
  • the ML always knows where FL is calling from without her giving him directions
  • the FL sticking hands in hair shrieking and shaking it (always imagine birds catapulting out Angry Birds style)
  • stalker SFL/SML (NO is a NO hellooooo)

Yasssss

All maillead know how to play basketball

Male lead and female lead have their own childhood trauma. FL is positive about it, is optimistic and kind. ML decides he’s gonna blame the world so he becomes a dick to everyone around him, then they’ll explain his dickery and hateful behaviour for the past 16 eps as “he was hurt when he was a child” *eye roll*

upset? start smashing things

rich guy poor woman

Often hilariously nonsensical product placement! I've watched three dramas just this last week where they had whole scenes written obviously just to include products instead of just used in the background.