Winter but girls are in short shorts with a big coat and high boots

-_-

Person is 10 ft away but can't see them

Person is 100 ft away, omg where did you come from?!

The leads always have family problem. Step mom, Stepdad, Half sister, Half brother...etc etc

A high class party with classic music!

crying beyond control with no actual tears falling... just wailing and that ugly crying face -_-

One is rich and one is poor/common
Triangle romance
No touching/kissing until halfway though drama (at least)
The girl eats a lot 

NiandNa:
The girl eats a lot 

...and is super skinny! I wonder: how will actresses do to not get fat while filming?

ex girlfriend/antagonist that wasn’t interested in the male lead until he starts to like the female lead 

the annoying bitch that always yells “yah micheosseo?!”

leads saying they never want to see each other again and then the next day seeing each other again 

some family problems 

someone about to tell someon something important but getting interrupted 

someone yelling “yah jugeulae?!” while raising their fist playfully 

tita_cba:

...and is super skinny! I wonder: how will actresses do to not get fat while filming?

That is the only meal she has during that day? 

Accidental kisses

Someone getting an envelope with money for some odd reason

Calling someone during a dramatic scene and ALWAYS getting the answering machine!

the main lead guy probably getting beat up, probably meeting on like a super bad start and now they fall in love next second(????), dRUNK SCENE MY GOODNESS, do i even mention -- one of them falling an inch from the ground and next thing u know it they're in the hospital for the next 2 episodes, oh and when they're about to kiss but they get interrupted how could i miss that

Family problems, drinking and hospital scenes, money problems. 

some of that annoying LGBT-baiting