10/10 Song that made me fall for Day6

10/10 my fave right now, love the jazz influence but I hope Miryo has more lines, the harmonization is also outstanding 

6/10 not my cup of tea but has it's catchy moments

10/10 So beautiful and uplifting, I love the natural dancing, I will check more songs of the artist definitely! Really liked it.

This is Yezi comeback after 2 years, I recommend check the lyrics first and then this MV, I cried a river because it expresses a lot of Yezi feelings after her group disbanded through 3 strong stories

10/10 !!!! I can't believe this song doesn't have more recognition. Just like me I'm sure there are many people who didn't know she released this song. I would have cry so much if I was alone but I had to hold back my tears. This song is just too beautiful, I really loved it!

10/10 Surprised how much I enjoyed the song ☺

8/10 I enjoyed it, but I couldn't find the lyrics translated somewhere to understand better :/

this is the only case I found of city pop in kpop

8/10, listen to yukika - neon! her songs have such a city pop-ish vibe to them!! and yubin's lady too

6/10: It wasn't bad, I really liked the concept and the lyrics felt fitting to the general theme of missing someone but it wasn't anything that stuck out. I wouldn't remember it if someone asked If I heard the song before, I can't even remember the chorus now and I listened to it just a moment ago. 

I've been on a 2PM throwback these past couple of days

9/10 The chrous and bridge were my favorite parts. Defintely adding to my playlist

8/10 Adding this to my playlist too, so energetic!