OldAnimeLady:

any thing they have done

Thank you. That makes it much easier.

can we include tv shows or only dramas?

taesthetic:

can we include tv shows or only dramas?

Depends on the requirement it usually lists dramas/movies

Watch a drama/movie from your least viewed genres under your profile stats.
Watch a drama/movie from your least viewed tags under your profile stats.

I have a question regarding these two challenges. So when the challenge started my two lowest stats for genre was Fantasy and for the tags was Lying. I went ahead and completed a drama for the second challenge. About a week or so ago the Admins updated the State list and I decided to watch another drama for the second challenge listed above. Now, here’s the problem, my stats for both genres and tags keeps changing literally every couple of days. Can I just choose what I have currently, and if it gets changed again can I make a note of that next to the selected challenge?

for anything watched when the stats went from 10 to 20 just stick with your  original choice.   After that time just go with the one that is the last one when you start the drama.

does this clarify?

OldAnimeLady:

for anything watched when the stats went from 10 to 20 just stick with your  original choice.   After that time just go with the one that is the last one when you start the drama.

does this clarify?

Yes, thank you. 

i'm starting the challenge on jan. 28th, can i include the shows i've been watching in 2020 but before the challenge?

-i apologize if this question was answered before

Yes anything you watched starting from the beginning as of January 1st 2020 is eligible.  

OldAnimeLady:

Yes anything you watched starting from the beginning as of January 1st 2020 is eligible.  

okay, thank you!

Urgh...I don´t understand why there is always one person who needs to cheat....the challenge is just for fun *roll eyes*
Within 1 day someone started and finished 2 16 episode dramas,1 10 episode drama and a few movies.

But enough complaining...my question is:

( ) Watch a drama/movie that was mentioned in the feeds. 

( ) Watch a drama/movie that begins with one of the following letters: 

( ) Watch a drama/movie on your Recommendations page. 

Shall I add a screenshot for those categories?

Sanni:

Urgh...I don´t understand why there is always one person who needs to cheat....the challenge is just for fun *roll eyes*
Within 1 day someone started and finished 2 16 episode dramas,1 10 episode drama and a few movies.

I hope we are on the honor system because I didn’t screen shot those, but diligently went by them. Plus I don’t know how to screen shot. :/  Other categories I was able to copy and paste and put into a list.  

Honor system because the only person your hurting is yourself

OldAnimeLady:

Honor system because the only person your hurting is yourself

True~!
I consider this "Challenge" as an opportunity to discover some hidden gems, I would have never watched.
I found some of my Top 10 dramas last year through this challenge coincidentally ^.^

Thanks for your answer :)

Sanni:

If it was a couple of days ago, they might be going from Jan 1 or a few days over break? I've marathoned 16 hour dramas in just over a day when I was sick in bed lol... I'm more curious how someone managed to complete the diabolical level challenge in a month-a drama every other day plus 2-3 movies a day seems totally nuts:

The number of completed dramas for the challenge: 14
The number of completed drama specials for the challenge: 1
The number of completed movies for the challenge: 66
The number of completed variety shows for the challenge: 1

As for the feeds, I've just put the link to the feed and date I saw it, same w/lists. My recommendations I just grabbed from since I assume that is only visible to me and it'd get chaotic to upload and link screenshots, I think. I'm using those to explore and see what the site's users are into/up to and see how it thinks I think/how it compares to Netflix's recommendation algorithm which used to be spot on back when they still shipped DVDS and lead me to amazement then got really generic the more they added to their library.

Sanni:

Could be they started on like Jan 3rd but forgot to/didn't log them as they watched and did them in one lump, perhaps?