the person above is the owner of a cheese factory and hired me 5 years ago
The person above me shaved there eyebrows for fun!
The person above me has three eyebrows
the person above me needs to stop checking out MDL on her mobil in the grocery store parking lot and hurry home. Our 5 kids are getting hungry.
The person above me is on hunger strike together w/ his 5 kids w 5 different mother lol ..
The person above is one of the mothers
lol the person above me is one of my jealous neighbor..
The person above me is a wild party girl who can see the future. lol this is a bad lie but ok......
The person above me, I gave them a kidney. And i wan't back sometime soon.
The person above me is planning to sell the kidney she gets back from the person above her.
The above person are really a smuggler of the kidney.
The person above me is the kingpin of drug syndicate that receives the kidney of the the other person that needed it and wanted it back to sell them @ the black market for additional over the roof price...
The person above me is tracking that person down to get her kidney back as well with her pet hellound Soul-chan
lol the person above me join hands in hands w/the king pin of drug lord syndicates, while the dude in a run and doesnt want to return the kidney & planning to assault me & my pet hell hound soul-chan lol
The person above me was born with three kidneys anyway so i don't get what she is so upset about :|