Dangerously & very Barbaric! The Yakuza Leader scantily-clad green witch Jacqueline Dolores,w/ her hair cut off. Randomly ask'd why is my bilingual hediondo shambles's old voodoo-doll double chinned the meilleur to look for the lindo cyclops one-eyebrowed EJ's evil hairy vicious Pabo cross-dressing robot name-one-eyed Ezei_E! who is-Scruffy, lonely and dirty. Drunkenly-abusive, henjin, and relentless-but wild carnivorous woman named she-who-shall-not-be-named is deadly and evil more-than Tom-marvello-Riddle who became attractive-to-a cute feminine & non-existent Son Goku, who settled Betty_Boop's debt dispute with Shambles persistence through him but begging-shambles wasn't-effective. So instead she told Yakuza 'help me' which thankfully didn't happen because Betty_Boop's evil demeanor with-a- heart of-steel prevailed!
Dangerously & very Kawaii! The Yakuza Leader scantily-clad green witch Jacqueline Dolores,w/ her hair cut off. Randomly ask'd why is my bilingual hediondo shambles's old voodoo-doll double chinned the meilleur to look for the lindo cyclops one-eyebrowed EJ's evil hairy vicious Pabo cross-dressing robot name-one-eyed Ezei_E! who is-Scruffy, lonely and dirty. Drunkenly-abusive, henjin, and relentless-but wild carnivorous woman named she-who-shall-not-be-named is deadly and evil more-than Tom-marvello-Riddle who became attractive-to-a cute feminine & non-existent Son Goku, who settled Betty_Boop's debt dispute with Shambles persistence through him but begging-shambles wasn't-effective. So instead she told Yakuza 'help me' which thankfully didn't happen because Betty_Boop's evil demeanor with-a- heart of-steel prevailed!
Dangerously & Not very Kawaii! The Yakuza Leader scantily-clad green witch Jacqueline Dolores,w/ her hair cut off. Randomly ask'd why is my bilingual hediondo shambles's old voodoo-doll double chinned the meilleur to look for the lindo cyclops one-eyebrowed EJ's evil hairy vicious Pabo cross-dressing robot name-one-eyed Ezei_E! who is-Scruffy, lonely and dirty. Drunkenly-abusive, henjin, and relentless-but wild carnivorous woman named she-who-shall-not-be-named is deadly and evil more-than Tom-marvello-Riddle who became attractive-to-a cute feminine & non-existent Son Goku, who settled Betty_Boop's debt dispute with Shambles persistence through him but begging-shambles wasn't-effective. So instead she told Yakuza 'help me' which thankfully didn't happen because Betty_Boop's evil demeanor with-a- heart of-steel prevailed!
Dangerously & Not very Kawaii! The Yakuza Leader scantily-clad green witch Jacqueline Dolores,w/ her hair cut off. Randomly ask'd why is my zombie bilingual hediondo shambles's old voodoo-doll double chinned the meilleur to look for the lindo cyclops one-eyebrowed EJ's evil hairy vicious Pabo cross-dressing robot name-one-eyed Ezei_E! who is-Scruffy, lonely and dirty. Drunkenly-abusive, henjin, and relentless-but wild carnivorous woman named she-who-shall-not-be-named is deadly and evil more-than Tom-marvello-Riddle who became attractive-to-a cute feminine & non-existent Son Goku, who settled Betty_Boop's debt dispute with Shambles persistence through him but begging-shambles wasn't-effective. So instead she told Yakuza 'help me' which thankfully didn't happen because Betty_Boop's evil demeanor with-a- heart of-steel prevailed!
Dangerously & Not very Kawaii! The Demoted Yakuza Leader scantily-clad green witch Jacqueline Dolores,w/ her hair cut off. Randomly ask'd why is my zombie bilingual hediondo shambles's old voodoo-doll double chinned the meilleur to look for the lindo cyclops one-eyebrowed EJ's evil hairy vicious Pabo cross-dressing robot name-one-eyed Ezei_E! who is-Scruffy, lonely and dirty. Drunkenly-abusive, henjin, and relentless-but wild carnivorous woman named she-who-shall-not-be-named is deadly and evil more-than Tom-marvello-Riddle who became attractive-to-a cute feminine & non-existent Son Goku, who settled Betty_Boop's debt dispute with Shambles persistence through him but begging-shambles wasn't-effective. So instead she told Yakuza 'help me' which thankfully didn't happen because Betty_Boop's evil demeanor with-a- heart of-steel prevailed!
Dangerously & Not very Kawaii! The Demoted Yakuza Leader scantily-clad green witch Jacqueline Dolores,w/ her hair cut off. Randomly ask'd why is my zombie bilingual hediondo shambles's old voodoo-doll double chinned the meilleur to look for the lindo cyclops one-eyebrowed EJ's evil hairy vicious Pabo cross-dressing robot name-one-eyed Ezei_E! who is-Scruffy, lonely and dirty. Drunkenly-abusive, henjin, and relentless-but wild carnivorous woman named she-who-shall-not-be-named is deadly and evil more-than Tom-marvello-Riddle who became attractive-to-a cute feminine & non-existent Son Goku, who settled Betty_Boop's debt dispute with Shambles persistence through him but begging-shambles wasn't-effective. So instead she told Yakuza Leader 'help me' which thankfully didn't happen because Betty_Boop's evil demeanor with-a- heart of-steel prevailed!
Dangerously & Not very Kawaii! The Demoted Leader scantily-clad green witch Jacqueline Dolores,w/ her hair cut off. Randomly ask'd why is my zombie bilingual hediondo shambles's old voodoo-doll double chinned the meilleur to look for the lindo cyclops one-eyebrowed EJ's evil hairy vicious Pabo cross-dressing robot name-one-eyed Ezei_E! who is-Scruffy, lonely and dirty. Drunkenly-abusive, henjin, and relentless-but wild carnivorous woman named she-who-shall-not-be-named is deadly and evil more-than Tom-marvello-Riddle who became attractive-to-a cute feminine & non-existent Son Goku, who settled Betty_Boop's debt dispute with Shambles persistence through him but begging-shambles wasn't-effective. So instead she told Yakuza Leader 'help me' which thankfully didn't happen because Betty_Boop's evil demeanor with-a- heart of-steel prevailed!

[Took away Yakuza on top.]
Dangerously & Not very Kawaii! The Demoted Leader scantily-clad green witch Jacqueline Dolores,w/ her hair cut off. Randomly ask'd why is my zombie bilingual hediondo shambles's old voodoo-doll double chinned the meilleur to look for the lindo cyclops one-eyebrowed EJ's evil hairy vicious Pabo cross-dressing robot name-one-eyed Ezei_E! who is-Scruffy, lonely and dirty. Drunkenly-abusive, henjin, and relentless-but wild carnivorous woman named she-who-shall-not-be-named is deadly and evil more-than Tom-marvello-Riddle who became attractive-to-a cute feminine & non-existent Son Goku, who settled Betty_Boop's debt dispute with Shambles persistence through him but begging-shambles wasn't-effective. So instead she told Yakuza Leader 'help me' which thankfully didn't happen because Betty_Boop's evil demeanor with a heart of cranberries prevailed!
Dangerously & Not very Kawaii! The Demoted Leader scantily-clad green witch Jacqueline Dolores,w/ her hair cut off. Randomly ask'd why is my zombie bilingual hediondo shambles's old voodoo-doll double chinned the meilleur to look for the lindo cyclops one-eyebrowed EJ's evil hairy vicious Pabo cross-dressing robot name-one-eyed Ezei_E! who is-Scruffy, lonely and dirty. Drunkenly-abusive, henjin, and relentless-but wild carnivorous woman named she-who-shall-not-be-named is deadly and evil more-than Tom-marvello-Riddle who became attractive-to-a cute feminine & non-existent Son Goku, who settled Betty_Boop's debt dispute with Shambles persistence through him but begging-shambles wasn't-effective. So instead she told Yakuza Leader 'help me' which thankfully didn't happen because Betty_Boop's evil demeanour with a heart of cranberries Finally prevailed!
Dangerously & exaggerated Not very Kawaii! The Demoted Leader scantily-clad green witch Jacqueline Dolores,w/ her hair cut off. Randomly ask'd why is my zombie bilingual hediondo shambles's old voodoo-doll double chinned the meilleur to look for the lindo cyclops one-eyebrowed EJ's evil hairy vicious Pabo cross-dressing robot name-one-eyed Ezei_E! who is-Scruffy, lonely and dirty. Drunkenly-abusive, henjin, and relentless-but wild carnivorous woman named she-who-shall-not-be-named is deadly and evil more-than Tom-marvello-Riddle who became attractive-to-a cute feminine & non-existent Son Goku, who settled Betty_Boop's debt dispute with Shambles persistence through him but begging-shambles wasn't-effective. So instead she told Yakuza Leader 'help me' which thankfully didn't happen because Betty_Boop's evil demeanour with a heart of cranberries Finally prevailed!
Dangerously & exaggerated Not very Kawaii! The Demoted Leader scantily-clad green witch Jacqueline Dolores,w/ her hair cut off. Randomly ask'd why is my zombie bilingual hediondo shambles's old voodoo-doll double chinned the meilleur to look for the lindo cyclops one-eyebrowed EJ's evil hairy vicious Pabo cross-dressing robot name-one-eyed Ezei_E! who is-Scruffy, lonely and dirty. Drunkenly-abusive, henjin, and relentless-but wild carnivorous woman named she-who-shall-not-be-named is deadly and evil more-than Tom-marvello-Riddle who became attractive-to-a cute feminine & non-existent Son Goku, who settled Betty_Boop's debt dispute with Shambles persistence through him but begging-shambles wasn't-effective. So instead she told Yakuza Leader 'help me' which thankfully didn't happen because Betty_Boop's evil demeanour with a heart of sour cranberries Finally prevailed!
Dangerously,Overrated & exaggerated Not very Kawaii! The Demoted Leader scantily-clad green witch Jacqueline Dolores,w/ her hair cut off. Randomly ask'd why is my zombie bilingual hediondo shambles's old voodoo-doll double chinned the meilleur to look for the lindo cyclops one-eyebrowed EJ's evil hairy vicious Pabo cross-dressing robot name-one-eyed Ezei_E! who is-Scruffy, lonely and dirty. Drunkenly-abusive, henjin, and relentless-but wild carnivorous woman named she-who-shall-not-be-named is deadly and evil more-than Tom-marvello-Riddle who became attractive-to-a cute feminine & non-existent Son Goku, who settled Betty_Boop's debt dispute with Shambles persistence through him but begging-shambles wasn't-effective. So instead she told Yakuza Leader 'help me' which thankfully didn't happen because Betty_Boop's evil demeanour with a heart of sour cranberries Finally prevailed!
Dangerously,Overrated & exaggerated Not very Kawaii! The Demoted Leader scantily-clad green witch Jacqueline Dolores,w/ her hair cut off. Randomly ask'd why is my zombie bilingual and-witty shambles's old voodoo-doll double chinned the meilleur to look for the lindo cyclops one-eyebrowed EJ's evil hairy vicious Pabo cross-dressing robot name-one-eyed Ezei_E! who is-Scruffy, lonely and dirty. Drunkenly-abusive, henjin, and relentless-but wild carnivorous woman named she-who-shall-not-be-named is deadly and evil more-than Tom-marvello-Riddle who became attractive-to-a cute feminine & non-existent Son Goku, who settled Betty_Boop's debt dispute with Shambles persistence through him but begging-shambles wasn't-effective. So instead she told Yakuza Leader 'help me' which thankfully didn't happen because Betty_Boop's evil demeanour with a heart of sour cranberries Finally prevailed!
Dangerously,Overrated & exaggerated Not very Kawaii! The Demoted Leader scantily-clad green witch Jacqueline Dolores,w/ her hair cut off. Randomly ask'd why is my zombie bilingual and-witty shambles's old voodoo-doll double chinned the meilleur to look for the lindo cyclops one-eyebrowed EJ's evil hairy vicious Pabo cross-dressing robot name-one-eyed Ezei_E! who is-Scruffy, lonely and dirty. Drunkenly-abusive, henjin, and relentless-but wild carnivorous woman named she-who-shall-not-be-named is deadly and evil more-than Tom-marvello-Riddle who became attractive-to-a cute feminine & non-existent Son Goku, who settled Betty_Boop's debt dispute with Shambles persistence through him but begging-shambles wasn't-effective. So instead she told Yakuza Leader 'help me' which thankfully didn't happen because Betty_Boop's evil demeanour with a heart of sour cranberries finally prevailed! However
Dangerously,Overrated & exaggerated Not very Kawaii! The Demoted Leader scantily-clad green witch Jacqueline Dolores,w/ her hair cut off. Randomly ask'd why is my zombie bilingual and-witty shambles's old voodoo-doll double chinned the meilleur to look for the lindo cyclops one-eyebrowed EJ's evil hairy vicious Pabo cross-dressing robot name-one-eyed Ezei_E! who is-Scruffy, lonely and dirty. Drunkenly-abusive, henjin, and relentless-but wild carnivorous woman named she-who-shall-not-be-named is deadly and evil more-than Tom-marvello-Riddle who became attractive-to-a cute feminine & non-existent Son Goku, who settled Betty_Boop's debt dispute with Shambles persistence through him but begging-shambles wasn't-effective. So instead she told Yakuza Leader 'help me' which thankfully didn't happen because Betty_Boop's evil demeanour with a heart of sour cranberries finally prevailed! However, when