Dangerously,Overrated & exaggerated Not very Kawaii! The Demoted Leader scantily-clad green witch Jacqueline Dolores,w/ her hair cut off. Randomly ask'd why is my zombie bilingual and-witty shambles's old voodoo-doll double chinned the meilleur to look for the lindo cyclops one-eyebrowed EJ's evil hairy vicious Pabo cross-dressing robot name-one-eyed Ezei_E! who is-Scruffy, lonely and dirty. Drunkenly-abusive, henjin, and relentless-but wild carnivorous woman named she-who-shall-not-be-named is deadly and evil more-than Tom-marvello-Riddle who became attractive-to-a cute feminine & non-existent Son Goku, who settled Betty_Boop's debt dispute with Shambles persistence through him but begging-shambles wasn't-effective. So instead she told Yakuza Leader 'help me' which thankfully didn't happen because Betty_Boop's evil demeanour with a heart of sour cranberries finally prevailed! However, when Yakuza member unfortunately found out Betty_boop helped killed-the-skilled-samurai-Thisguy2001-w/c-is-AWOL @-the-moment-& she was back-just-for-this-so she shouted TTYL-or-till-then! The-disappearing-EJ aka-Wally came momentarily and suddenly Commanded 'children don't go towards home because Shambles-is-the-king-of-the-world!' So the
Dangerously,Overrated & exaggerated Not very Kawaii! The Demoted Leader scantily-clad green witch Jacqueline Dolores,w/ her hair cut off. Randomly ask'd why is my zombie bilingual and-witty shambles's old voodoo-doll double chinned the meilleur to look for the lindo cyclops one-eyebrowed EJ's evil hairy vicious Pabo cross-dressing robot name-one-eyed Ezei_E! who is-Scruffy, lonely and dirty. Drunkenly-abusive, henjin, and relentless-but wild carnivorous woman named she-who-shall-not-be-named is deadly and evil more-than Tom-marvello-Riddle who became attractive-to-a cute feminine & non-existent Son Goku, who settled Betty_Boop's debt dispute with Shambles persistence through him but begging-shambles wasn't-effective. So instead she told Yakuza Leader 'help me' which thankfully didn't happen because Betty_Boop's evil demeanour with a heart of sour cranberries finally prevailed! However, when Yakuza member unfortunately found out Betty_boop helped killed-the-skilled-samurai-Thisguy2001-w/c-is-AWOL @-the-moment-& she was back-just-for-this-so she shouted TTYL-or-till-then! The-disappearing-EJ aka-Wally came momentarily and suddenly Commanded 'children don't go towards home because Shambles-is-the-king-of-the-world!' So Jacqueline the demoted-leader
Dangerously,Overrated & exaggerated Not very Kawaii! The Demoted Leader scantily-clad green witch Jacqueline Dolores,w/ her hair cut off. Randomly ask'd why is my zombie bilingual and-witty shambles's old voodoo-doll double chinned the meilleur to look for the lindo cyclops one-eyebrowed EJ's evil hairy vicious Pabo cross-dressing robot name-one-eyed Ezei_E! who is-Scruffy, lonely and dirty. Drunkenly-abusive, henjin, and relentless-but wild carnivorous woman named she-who-shall-not-be-named is deadly and evil more-than Tom-marvello-Riddle who became attractive-to-a cute feminine & non-existent Son Goku, who settled Betty_Boop's debt dispute with Shambles persistence through him but begging-shambles wasn't-effective. So instead she told Yakuza Leader 'help me' which thankfully didn't happen because Betty_Boop's evil demeanour with a heart of sour cranberries finally prevailed! However, when Yakuza member unfortunately found out Betty_boop helped killed-the-skilled-samurai-Thisguy2001-w/c-is-AWOLbut-awesome @-the-moment-& she was back-just-for-this-so she shouted TTYL-or-till-then! The-disappearing-EJ aka-Wally came momentarily and suddenly Commanded 'children don't go towards home because Shambles-is-the-king-of-the-world!' So Jacqueline the demoted-leader
Dangerously,Overrated & exaggerated Not very Kawaii! The Demoted Leader scantily-clad green witch Jacqueline Dolores,w/ her hair cut off. Randomly ask'd why is my zombie bilingual and-witty shambles's old voodoo-doll double chinned the meilleur to look for the lindo cyclops one-eyebrowed EJ's evil hairy vicious Pabo cross-dressing robot name-one-eyed Ezei_E! who is-Scruffy, lonely and dirty. Drunkenly-abusive, henjin, and relentless-but wild carnivorous woman named she-who-shall-not-be-named is deadly and evil more-than Tom-marvello-Riddle who became attractive-to-a cute feminine & non-existent Son Goku, who settled Betty_Boop's debt dispute with Shambles persistence through him but begging-shambles wasn't-effective. So instead she told Yakuza Leader 'help me' which thankfully didn't happen because Betty_Boop's evil demeanour with a heart of sour cranberries finally prevailed! However, when Yakuza member unfortunately found out Betty_boop helped killed-the-skilled-samurai-Thisguy2001-w/c-is-AWOLbut-awesome @-the-moment-& she was back-just-for-this-so she shouted TTYL-or-till-then! The-disappearing-EJ aka-Wally came momentarily and suddenly Commanded 'children don't go towards home because Shambles-is-the-king-of-the-world!' So Jacqueline the demoted-leader disappear
Dangerously,Overrated & exaggerated Not very Kawaii! The Demoted Leader scantily-clad green witch Jacqueline Dolores,w/ her hair cut off. Randomly ask'd why is my zombie bilingual and-witty shambles's old voodoo-doll double chinned the meilleur to look for the lindo cyclops one-eyebrowed EJ's evil hairy vicious Pabo cross-dressing robot name-one-eyed Ezei_E! who is-Scruffy, lonely and dirty. Drunkenly-abusive, henjin, and relentless-but wild carnivorous woman named she-who-shall-not-be-named is deadly and evil more-than Tom-marvello-Riddle who became attractive-to-a cute feminine & non-existent Son Goku, who settled Betty_Boop's debt dispute with Shambles persistence through him but begging-shambles wasn't-effective. So instead she told Yakuza Leader 'help me' which thankfully didn't happen because Betty_Boop's evil demeanour with a heart of sour cranberries finally prevailed! However, when Yakuza member unfortunately found out Betty_boop helped killed-the-skilled-samurai-Thisguy2001-w/c-is-AWOLbut-awesome @-the-moment-& she was back-just-for-this-so she shouted TTYL-or-till-then! The-disappearing-EJ aka-Wally came momentarily and suddenly Commanded 'children don't go towards home because Shambles-is-the-king-of-the-world!' So Jacqueline the demoted-leader disappear because-Thisguy-abducted-her.
Dangerously,Overrated & exaggerated Not very Kawaii! The Demoted Leader scantily-clad green witch Jacqueline Dolores,w/ her hair cut off. Randomly ask'd why is my zombie bilingual and-witty shambles's old voodoo-doll double chinned the meilleur to look for the lindo cyclops one-eyebrowed EJ's evil hairy vicious Pabo cross-dressing robot name-one-eyed Ezei_E! who is-Scruffy, lonely and dirty. Drunkenly-abusive, henjin, and relentless-but wild carnivorous woman named she-who-shall-not-be-named is deadly and evil more-than Tom-marvello-Riddle who became attractive-to-a cute feminine & non-existent Son Goku, who settled Betty_Boop's debt dispute with Shambles persistence through him but begging-shambles wasn't-effective. So instead she told Yakuza Leader 'help me' which thankfully didn't happen because Betty_Boop's evil demeanour with a heart of sour cranberries finally prevailed! However, when Yakuza member unfortunately found out Betty_boop helped killed-the-skilled-samurai-Thisguy2001-w/c-is-AWOLbut-awesome @-the-moment-& she was back-just-for-this-so she shouted TTYL-or-till-then! The-disappearing-EJ aka-Wally came momentarily and suddenly Commanded 'children don't go towards home because Shambles-is-the-king-of-the-world!' So Jacqueline the demoted-leader disappear because-Thisguy-abducted-her at-shambles-behest.
Dangerously,Overrated & exaggerated Not very Kawaii! The Demoted Leader scantily-clad green witch Jacqueline Dolores,w/ her hair cut off. Randomly ask'd why is my zombie bilingual and-witty shambles's old voodoo-doll double chinned the meilleur to look for the lindo cyclops one-eyebrowed EJ's evil hairy vicious Pabo cross-dressing robot name-one-eyed Ezei_E! who is-Scruffy, lonely and dirty. Drunkenly-abusive, henjin, and relentless-but wild carnivorous woman named she-who-shall-not-be-named is deadly and evil more-than Tom-marvello-Riddle who became attractive-to-a cute feminine & non-existent Son Goku, who settled Betty_Boop's debt dispute with Shambles persistence through him but begging-shambles wasn't-effective. So instead she told Yakuza Leader 'help me' which thankfully didn't happen because Betty_Boop's evil demeanour with a heart of sour cranberries finally prevailed! However, when Yakuza member unfortunately found out Betty_boop helped killed-the-skilled-samurai-Thisguy2001-w/c-is-AWOLbut-awesome @-the-moment-& she was back-just-for-this-so she shouted TTYL-or-till-then! The-disappearing-EJ aka-Wally came momentarily and suddenly Commanded 'children don't go towards home because Shambles-is-the-king-of-the-world!' So Jacqueline the demoted-leader disappear because-Thisguy-abducted-her at-shambles-behest. Because-Thisguy-is-her-evil-minion!
Dangerously,Overrated & exaggerated Not very Kawaii! The Demoted Leader scantily-clad green witch Jacqueline Dolores,w/ her hair cut off. Randomly ask'd why is my zombie bilingual and-witty shambles's old voodoo-doll double chinned the meilleur to look for the lindo cyclops one-eyebrowed EJ's evil hairy vicious Pabo cross-dressing robot name-one-eyed Ezei_E! who is-Scruffy, lonely and dirty. Drunkenly-abusive, henjin, and relentless-but wild carnivorous woman named she-who-shall-not-be-named is deadly and evil more-than Tom-marvello-Riddle who became attractive-to-a cute feminine & non-existent Son Goku, who settled Betty_Boop's debt dispute with Shambles persistence through him but begging-shambles wasn't-effective. So instead she told Yakuza Leader 'help me' which thankfully didn't happen because Betty_Boop's evil demeanour with a heart of sour cranberries finally prevailed! However, when Yakuza member unfortunately found out Betty_boop helped killed-the-skilled-samurai-Thisguy2001-w/c-is-AWOLbut-awesome @-the-moment-& she was back-just-for-this-so she shouted TTYL-or-till-then! The-disappearing-EJ aka-Wally came momentarily and suddenly Commanded 'children don't go towards home because Shambles-is-the-king-of-the-world!' So Jacqueline the demoted-leader disappear because-Thisguy-abducted-her at-shambles-behest. Because-Thisguy-is-her-evil-minion! Though
Dangerously,Overrated & exaggerated Not very Kawaii! The Demoted Leader scantily-clad green witch Jacqueline Dolores,w/ her hair cut off. Randomly ask'd why is my zombie bilingual and-witty shambles's old voodoo-doll double chinned the meilleur to look for the lindo cyclops one-eyebrowed EJ's evil hairy vicious Pabo cross-dressing robot name-one-eyed Ezei_E! who is-Scruffy, lonely and dirty. Drunkenly-abusive, henjin, and relentless-but wild carnivorous woman named she-who-shall-not-be-named is deadly and evil more-than Tom-marvello-Riddle who became attractive-to-a cute feminine & non-existent Son Goku, who settled Betty_Boop's debt dispute with Shambles persistence through him but begging-shambles wasn't-effective. So instead she told Yakuza Leader 'help me' which thankfully didn't happen because Betty_Boop's evil demeanour with a heart of sour cranberries finally prevailed! However, when Yakuza member unfortunately found out Betty_boop helped killed-the-skilled-samurai-Thisguy2001-w/c-is-AWOL-but-awesome @-the-moment-& she was back-just-for-this-so she shouted TTYL-or-till-then! The-disappearing-EJ-aka-Wally came momentarily and suddenly Commanded 'children don't go towards home because Shambles-is-the-king-of-the-world!' So Jacqueline the demoted-leader disappear because-Thisguy-abducted-her at-shambles-behest. Because-Thisguy-is-her-evil-minion! Though regretfully-She-committed-the-crime-of-passion-stealing-my-stinky-socks-coz-mama-Zan-forgot-to-wash-it!:p
Dangerously,Overrated & exaggerated Not very Kawaii! The Demoted Leader scantily-clad green witch Jacqueline Dolores,w/ her hair cut off. Randomly ask'd why is my zombie bilingual and-witty shambles's old voodoo-doll double chinned the meilleur to look for the lindo cyclops one-eyebrowed EJ's evil hairy vicious Pabo cross-dressing robot name-one-eyed Ezei_E! who is-Scruffy, lonely and dirty. Drunkenly-abusive, henjin, and relentless-but wild carnivorous woman named she-who-shall-not-be-named is deadly and evil more-than Tom-marvello-Riddle who became attractive-to-a cute feminine & non-existent Son Goku, who settled Betty_Boop's debt dispute with Shambles persistence through him but begging-shambles wasn't-effective. So instead she told Yakuza Leader 'help me' which thankfully didn't happen because Betty_Boop's evil demeanour with a heart of sour cranberries finally prevailed! However, when Yakuza member unfortunately found out Betty_boop helped killed-the-skilled-samurai-Thisguy2001-w/c-is-AWOL-but-awesome @-the-moment-& she was back-just-for-this-so she shouted TTYL-or-till-then! The-disappearing-EJ-aka-Wally came momentarily and suddenly Commanded 'children don't go towards home because Shambles-is-the-king-of-the-world!' So Jacqueline the demoted-leader disappear because-Thisguy-abducted-her at-shambles-behest. Because-Thisguy-is-her-evil-minion! Though regretfully-She-committed-the-crime-of-passion-stealing-my-stinky-socks-coz-zomrit-leader-Zan-forgot-to-wash-it!
Dangerously,Overrated & exaggerated Not very Kawaii! The Demoted Leader scantily-clad green witch Jacqueline Dolores,w/ her hair cut off. Randomly ask'd why is my zombie bilingual and-witty shambles's old voodoo-doll double chinned the meilleur to look for the lindo cyclops one-eyebrowed EJ's evil hairy vicious Pabo cross-dressing robot name-one-eyed Ezei_E! who is-Scruffy, lonely and dirty. Drunkenly-abusive, henjin, and relentless-but wild carnivorous woman named she-who-shall-not-be-named is deadly and evil more-than Tom-Marvello-Riddle who became attractive-to-a cute feminine & non-existent Son Goku, who settled Betty_Boop's debt dispute with Shambles persistence through Tom-Marvello-Riddle but begging shambles wasn't effective. So instead she told Yakuza Leader 'help me' which thankfully didn't happen because Betty_Boop's evil demeanour with a heart of sour cranberries finally prevailed! However, when Yakuza member unfortunately found out Betty_boop helped killed-the-skilled-samurai-Thisguy2001-w/c-is-AWOL-but-awesome @-the-moment-& she was back-just-for-this-so she shouted TTYL-or-till-then! The-disappearing-EJ-aka-Wally came momentarily and suddenly Commanded 'children don't go towards home because Shambles-is-the-king-of-the-world!' So Jacqueline the demoted-leader disappear because-Thisguy-abducted-her at-shambles-behest. Because-Thisguy-is-her-evil-minion! Though regretfully-She-committed-the-crime-of-passion-stealing-my-stinky-socks-coz-zomrit-leader-Zan-forgot-to-wash-it!
Dangerously,Overrated & exaggerated Not very Kawaii! The Demoted Leader scantily-clad green witch w-hairy-eyebrow-now-wax! Lady Jacqueline Dolores,w/ her hair cut off. Randomly ask'd why is my zombie bilingual and-witty shambles's old voodoo-doll double chinned the meilleur to look for the lindo cyclops one-eyebrowed EJ's evil hairy vicious Pabo cross-dressing robot name-one-eyed Ezei_E! who is-Scruffy, lonely and dirty. Drunkenly-abusive, henjin, and relentless-but wild carnivorous woman named she-who-shall-not-be-named is deadly and evil more-than Tom-Marvello-Riddle who became attractive-to-a cute feminine & non-existent Son Goku, who settled Betty_Boop's debt dispute with Shambles persistence through Tom-Marvello-Riddle but begging shambles wasn't effective. So instead she told Yakuza Leader 'help me' which thankfully didn't happen because Betty_Boop's evil demeanour with a heart of sour cranberries finally prevailed! However, when Yakuza member unfortunately found out Betty_boop helped killed-the-skilled-samurai-Thisguy2001-w/c-is-AWOL-but-awesome @-the-moment-& she was back-just-for-this-so she shouted TTYL-or-till-then! The-disappearing-EJ-aka-Wally came momentarily and suddenly Commanded 'children don't go towards home because Shambles-is-the-king-of-the-world!' So Jacqueline the demoted-leader disappear because-Thisguy-abducted-her at-shambles-behest. Because-Thisguy-is-her-evil-minion! Though regretfully-She-committed-the-crime-of-passion-stealing-my-stinky-socks-coz-zomrit-leader-Zan-forgot-to-wash-it!
lmao omg EJ! ;p

Dangerously,Overrated & exaggerated Not very Kawaii! The Demoted Leader scantily-clad green witch w-hairy-eyebrow-now-wax! Lady Jacqueline Dolores,w/ her hair cut off. Randomly ask'd why is my zombie bilingual and-witty shambles's old voodoo-doll double chinned the meilleur to look for the lindo cyclops one-eyebrowed EJ's evil hairy vicious Pabo cross-dressing robot name-one-eyed Ezei_E! who is-Scruffy, lonely and dirty. Drunkenly-abusive, henjin, and relentless-but wild carnivorous woman named she-who-shall-not-be-named is deadly and evil more-than Tom-Marvello-Riddle who became attractive-to-a cute feminine & non-existent Son Goku, who settled Betty_Boop's debt dispute with Shambles persistence through Tom-Marvello-Riddle but begging shambles wasn't effective. So instead she told Yakuza Leader 'help me' which thankfully didn't happen because Betty_Boop's evil demeanour with a heart of sour cranberries finally prevailed! However, when Yakuza member unfortunately found out Betty_boop helped rid-the-debt-the-skilled-samurai-Thisguy2001-w/c-is-AWOL-but-awesome @-the-moment-& she was back-just-for-this-so she shouted TTYL-or-till-then! The-disappearing-EJ-aka-Wally came momentarily and suddenly Commanded 'children don't go towards home because Shambles-is-the-king-of-the-world!' So Jacqueline the demoted-leader disappear because-Thisguy-abducted-her at-shambles-behest. Because-Thisguy-is-her-evil-minion! Though regretfully-She-committed-the-crime-of-passion-stealing-my-stinky-socks-coz-zomrit-leader-Zan-forgot-to-wash-it!
LOL :p

Dangerously,Overrated & exaggerated Not very Kawaii! The Demoted Leader scantily-clad green witch w-hairy-eyebrow-now-wax! Lady Jacqueline Dolores,w/ her hair cut off. Randomly ask'd why is my zombie bilingual and-witty shambles's old voodoo-doll double chinned the meilleur to look for the lindo cyclops one-eyebrowed EJ's evil hairy vicious Pabo cross-dressing robot name-one-eyed Ezei_E! who is-Scruffy, lonely and dirty. Drunkenly-abusive, henjin, and relentless-but wild carnivorous woman named she-who-shall-not-be-named is deadly and evil more-than Tom-Marvello-Riddle who became attractive-to-a cute feminine & non-existent Son Goku, who settled Betty_Boop's debt dispute with Shambles persistence through Tom-Marvello-Riddle but begging shambles wasn't effective. So instead she told Yakuza Leader 'help me' which thankfully didn't happen because Betty_Boop's evil demeanour with a heart of sour cranberries finally prevailed! However, when Yakuza member unfortunately found out Betty_boop helped rid-the-debt-the-skilled-samurai-Thisguy2001-w/c-is-AWOL-but-awesome @-the-moment-& she was back-just-for-this-so she shouted TTYL-or-till-then! The-disappearing-EJ-aka-Wally came momentarily and suddenly Commanded 'children don't go towards home because Shambles-is-the-king-of-the-world!' So Jacqueline the demoted-leader disappear because-Thisguy-abducted-her at-shambles-behest. Because-Thisguy-is-her-evil-minion! Though regretfully-She-committed-the-crime-of-passion-stealing-my-stinky-socks-coz-zomrit-leader-Zan-wash-it only- once-in-a-Blue-Moon!
Dangerously,Overrated & exaggerated Not very Kawaii! The Demoted Leader scantily-clad green witch w-hairy-eyebrow-now-wax! Lady Jacqueline Dolores,w/ her hair cut off. Randomly ask'd why is my zombie bilingual and-witty shambles's old voodoo-doll double chinned the meilleur to look for the lindo cyclops one-eyebrowed EJ's evil hairy vicious Pabo cross-dressing robot name-one-eyed Ezei_E! who is-Scruffy, lonely and dirty. Drunkenly-abusive, henjin, and relentless-but wild carnivorous woman named she-who-shall-not-be-named is deadly and evil more-than Tom-Marvello-Riddle who became attractive-to-a cute feminine & non-existent Son Goku, who settled Betty_Boop's debt dispute with Shambles persistence through Tom-Marvello-Riddle but begging shambles wasn't effective. So instead she told Yakuza Leader 'help me' which thankfully didn't happen because Betty_Boop's evil demeanour with a heart of sour cranberries finally prevailed! However, when Yakuza member unfortunately found out Betty_boop helped rid-the-debt but the-skilled-samurai-Thisguy2001 said "w/c-is-AWOL-but-awesome @-the-moment-& she was back-just-for-this-so she shouted TTYL-or-till-then!" The-disappearing-EJ-aka-Wally came momentarily and suddenly Commanded 'children don't go towards home because Shambles-is-the-king-of-the-world!' So Jacqueline the demoted-leader disappear because-Thisguy-abducted-her at-shambles-behest. Because-Thisguy-is-her-evil-minion! Though regretfully-She-committed-the-crime-of-passion-stealing-my-stinky-socks-coz-zomrit-leader-Zan-wash-itonly- once-in-a-Blue-Moon!