Before I die I want to be the witch who tries to stop EJ and company!
B4 i die i want to visit U.S.A
Before i die i want to hang of abraham lincolns nose like a bogger at his memorial. Just like gaj10 wants to, thats why she wants to come here
Hahahah Before I die I want to go and see the Dalai Lama
shambles wrote: Hahahah

Before I die I want to go and see the Dalai Lama

e I die i want to take shambles to see the Dalai Lama he is probably with richard gere somewhere
Before I die I really want to meet the silver haired Richard Gere. I hope before ThisGuy dies he can take me!
shambles wrote: Before I die I really want to meet the silver haired Richard Gere. I hope before ThisGuy dies he can take me!

Before i die i want to shoot a home made buddy adventure flic about me and shambles going to see Richard Gere and The Dalai Lama live in concert. I get to drive the motorcycle and she sits in the side seat
Before I die I hope The motorcycle breaks and Thisguy has to give me a piggy back ride all the way to the concert...Muhahahahah
Beforre i die i will properly carry shambles all the way to the Richard Gere and Dalia Lama wonder impossium but i'mputting her in a baby carrier harness
Before I die I want to go rolling down a steep hill, but before rolling down the hill I want to push Thisguy down it first!! Muhahaha
B4 you die I probably become ur angel in-disguise[still incognito lol
Before I die I wish EJ became visible again!! heheh
fine ill just take my cloak off... :D b4 i die i want to strong and my eyes wont wander somewhere..I just keep my eye on the prize!
Before I die I want to fix EJ's eyes so they stay focused on the prize and not go for a wander!
Before i die i want to be the wizard of Oz and fix ej's ADD with a pair of glasses