First thing is that I don’t know if the same game exists.

Well,  I will start with a word and the next person will use the last letter from the word I used

Requirements 

1. Use just 1 word 

2. Wait at least one person will reply  and you can write another word

3. Words can be : korean actors and singers, name of a song (only one word and specify where is it from) and drama as well, characters from dramas and what they played (robot, alien, Imoogi, guminho etc.) and tv shows and kpop group names if you’re lucky and have the right letter you can write the entertainment(SMTOWN) 

Names are supposed to be full name 

Of kpop stars it’s  not obligatory, they use their stage name.

Only English names are exceptional for example Veronica, David, etc.)

Example 

Me: drama

Person 1:  Analog ( Analog trip)

Person 2: Guminho 

Person 3: OhJungSe 

Person 4: Evenance

And so on

Ig it's like any of the make word from next letter games, just with a wider scope to choose from?

GrandpaMyungHee:

First thing is that I don’t know if the same game exists.

Well,  I will start with a word and the next person will use the last letter from the word I used

Requirements 

1. Use just 1 word 

2. Wait at least one person will reply  and you can write another word

3. Words can be : korean actors and singers, name of a song (only one word and specify where is it from) and drama as well, characters from dramas and what they played (robot, alien, Imoogi, guminho etc.) and tv shows and kpop group names if you’re lucky and have the right letter you can write the entertainment(SMTOWN) 

Names are supposed to be full name 

Of kpop stars it’s  not obligatory, they use their stage name.

Only English names are exceptional for example Veronica, David, etc.)

Example 

Me: drama

Person 1:  Analog ( Analog trip)

Person 2: Guminho 

Person 3: OhJungSe 

Person 4: Evenance

And so on

Do the songs have to be in an Asian language? And if a character from a drama is a human, should that be labelled too? Surely saying what drama they're part of (in brackets) would be relevant info too?

Edit: Ah, purely Korean

GrandpaMyungHee:

SHINee

EXO's (EXO's Ladder Season 1 )