hayaka:

It's okay if it's just a brief encounter and they don't interact in any meaningful sense. 

Not to be pedantic and I don't mind if the subject proposer is okay with it but in I Hear Your Voice, their first meetings, to my mind, are rather meaningful. That said. She kinda blanks him out for X years so...

emaureeng:

I posted "I Hear Your Voice". He saw her during the trial. Then there was a single conversation after the trial, which I agree was meaningful. But he was a young child and she was a teenager. The trial meant a great deal to both, but as you say, after that she largely blanked him out for the next 10 years. But, as he grew older, he REALLY wanted to find her.

That's fine.  What i was looking for were dramas where one lead :::knew::: about the other lead and was looking for them,  but had no substantive relationship with them.  It sounds like I Hear Your Voice satisfies that criteria.

6. First Love Again - ML searches for his first love who has rebirthed.

7. Semantic error - ML searches the other ML to take revenge on him. They haven't met. 

8. Strong Woman Do Bong Soon - ML looking for girl who saved him 

Bluekitchen:

8. Strong Woman Do Bong Soon - ML looking for girl who saved him 

Yeah, that's a good one.  Such a great opening in that, when she stops the bus. 

9. Hwarang (ML friend was always telling him about his sister, when ml and his friend were on their way to the village where his sister lived, brother was killed and ml pretended to be the brother , I forgot why brother was in another village away from family.)

10. Bulgasal - in her current life, she has not met the ML, while he has been looking for her for the past few hundreds of years.

10 drama/movies that starts with a number in the title (of that drama/movie).

1. 5-ji Kara 9-ji Made

2.100 days my prince 

4. 30-sai made Dotei Da to Mahotsukai ni Nareru rashii

5. 49 Days

8. 3 Will Be Free

9. 2 Moons 2

10. 18 Again

10 dramas where a person's IQ is mentioned

1. I'm not a robot