4. I wanna be Queen Hyoui (King Jeongjo's) in The Red Sleeve, though she wasn't shown in the drama - just mentioned (so I ended up imagining her as Lee Se Young's another character in her drama The Crowned Clown, the good Queen ㅋㅋ). History said that she is close with Deok Im or Consort Seong despite her being her husband's one and only love, so I wanna be someone who's in the position to care for her without much hindrances. I want to offer my shoulders for her to lean on and give advices to her like what Lady Seo did, but as a friend.

5. Young Lady and Gentleman - I want to be the person in the drama that gets to smack the hell out of Sera and get some sense into her, which I think wouldn't work since she has already gone crazy.

Only three posts?  I'm surprised I thought this topic would  finish pretty fast.  Okay  well, for #4 I'd like to be the ladybug that flies around the office in the opening scene of  My Mister, although I would stay far away from the ladybug-murdering IU.   :(

6. Hometown Cha Cha Cha- not the main characters, one of the tv crew. I like the simple life they have. Great place to chill for a few days or weeks. 

hayaka:
#4 I'd like to be the ladybug that flies around the office in the opening scene of  My Mister, although I would stay far away from the ladybug-murdering IU.   :(

This should be 6

Elle0807:

6. Hometown Cha Cha Cha- not the main characters, one of the tv crew. I like the simple life they have. Great place to chill for a few days or weeks. 

This should be 7

8. Dr. Romantic - Not as any charecters but as a person who works in the Hospital. I love how they are as a family. 

9. Dear My Name - I just want to be in that universe and have a soulmate mark. I'd love to know I have a soulmate out there, and that I'd have a clue to finding them, instead of possibly missing out on my true love.

the numberings are so off helppp-

10. guardian - yunlan's team (when i watched the drama i felt their dynamics as a team was great, they were very supportive and protective of each other and office hours was always a fun time)

TNP can choose the next topic

nvm i thought of one

10 movies/dramas that made the best use of cliche tropes (explain if you wish)

1. Shanai Marriage Honey

2. Can't Help Falling in Love with You

3. Love O2O

4. Crazy Beautiful You

shn:

1. Hospital Playlist, as Chae Song Hwa because I love her chill and relaxed personnality. I may overwork myself tho but it's okay

I didn't watch this yet, but the clips on Youtube are very interesting. The whole gang looks like friendship goals!

hayaka:
Interesting topic! Well, I wouldn't want to be a contestant on Squid Game, that's for sure.

Thank you! Haha, haven't watched Squid Game, yet but I think I agree. Please don't hurt him too bad (the ML from 1%, at least the new version), I kinda like him. He's a jerk, but he's kinda hot hahaha. So don't mess with his face please XD

twinight:
for some delicious dessert and try some brand new menu to learned from Chef Weir. Café that have 4 handsome man, maybe I'll have diabetes and broke due to visit that place everyday.

I understand the feeling, this is basically my plans if I ever get into Coffee Prince haha.

Jane:

4. I wanna be Queen Hyoui (King Jeongjo's) in The Red Sleeve, though she wasn't shown in the drama - just mentioned (so I ended up imagining her as Lee Se Young's another character in her drama The Crowned Clown, the good Queen ㅋㅋ). History said that she is close with Deok Im or Consort Seong despite her being her husband's one and only love, so I wanna be someone who's in the position to care for her without much hindrances. I want to offer my shoulders for her to lean on and give advices to her like what Lady Seo did, but as a friend.

Waouh this has got to be the most thoughtful thing I read this year. That must say something about the writing for this show if you feel such empathy for the character (even though she's a historical figure). 

I AM SHOOKETH:

5. Young Lady and Gentleman - I want to be the person in the drama that gets to smack the hell out of Sera and get some sense into her, which I think wouldn't work since she hasn't already gone crazy.

I put this show on hold a while back but plan on picking it up some time. But now I don't know if I will, Se Ra was a promising character, plus she's played by one of the most beautiful/talented/underrated actresses. 

hayaka:

Only three posts?  I'm surprised I thought this topic would  finish pretty fast.  Okay  well, for #4 I'd like to be the ladybug that flies around the office in the opening scene of  My Mister, although I would stay far away from the ladybug-murdering IU.   :(

What?! hahaha thanks for your effort to keeping the round alive. 

NoirRoseHeart:

9. Dear My Name - I just want to be in that universe and have a soulmate mark. I'd love to know I have a soulmate out there, and that I'd have a clue to finding them, instead of possibly missing out on my true love.

This show has an idealistic view of love and long term love. I wish they had shown us at least an older couple with matching tattoos walking down the street, it would have been perfection haha. 

Thank you guys for your detailed answers. I see no one chose to be the rich, handsome heir/heiress with the hot bae. Interesting haha

Wander:

nvm i thought of one

10 movies/dramas that made the best use of cliche tropes (explain if you wish)

5- The Boy Next Door: Is full of the clichés you'd usually see in BL romance: immediate dislike, forced cohabitation, one is a hunk, the other is cute and small, etc... With a pretty huge twist: these two are not in love, but no one will believe them hahaha. I mean, would you?

6- Ugly Duckling Don't - badboy and low self-esteem girl

7. Bad buddy- classic BL tropes or clichés but updated for current times.