2. Misaeng (FL talks on  the phone in Russian with a client) 

6. Kill It:  ML was trained as an assassin either in Russia, or in Korea by his Russian father (it's a little unclear).

7.  Crash Landing:  The 2FL has just come back from studying the cello in Russia.

8. Not Me - ML moved to Russia as a child and lived there for 15 years before returning to his home country

9- Top Late To Say I Love You: Cdrama, both leads bond over their appreciation of Russian language and culture.

10.  My Girlfriend is an Agent:  Nonsense movie about some Russians trying to buy a drug that makes people shrink in Korea. 

New topic:  10 mini-dramas (six episodes or less) that you can recommend:

1.  DP:  Jung Hae-in is awesome, as usual, as a military policeman who captures deserters.

2.  Splish-Splash Love: Another Kim Seul-gi gem.  I've loved her in just about everything I've seen her in.  

3. The Hymn of Death: if you don't mind sad endings

4. Kingdom (2019) - imo it is south korea's best zombie drama and the country excels in that genre so it says a lot (6 episodes + a sequel)

5.. I Told Sunset About You (2020) - a beautiful coming-of-age love story with really good acting, really good production and really good posts (5 episodes + a sequel)

9. Mute

10. My Romantic Some Recipe

Bonus: Nee Sensei, Shiranai no? & Taste of Cat

10 dramas (movies too if needs be) where the FL tells the new girlfriend of her now ex or soon to ex- boyfriend "you can have him" (or the like) because he was cheating on her (the FL). Hope that makes sense.

emi:

4. Kingdom (2019) - imo it is south korea's best zombie drama and the country excels in that genre so it says a lot (6 episodes + a sequel)

5.. I Told Sunset About You (2020) - a beautiful coming-of-age love story with really good acting, really good production and really good posts (5 episodes + a sequel)

What did you mean by "really good posts"?  :)

3. Oh my venus - something like happened right?