10. Mr. Sunshine

10 dramas where the ML loved the FL so much said he would wait for her no matter what or he waited for her for a long time

1. Go Ahead 

2. My Love Eun Dong

3.  Gu Family Book

4. Girl Next Room Richy Rich 

6. Tale of the nine-tailed

7.Dreaming Back to the Qing Dynasty

8.Legend of Yun Xi

9. The Legend of White Snake

10.  When I Was The Most Beautiful

New topic:  10 dramas in which a child (15 or younger) has to perform adult tasks, and identify the task:

1.  My Mister:   FL takes care of,  supports and protects (to the point of killing a man) her deaf and bedridden grandmother.

2.    Not One Less:  When the only teacher in the village  leaves for a better job, the 13 year old FL has to teach all the other children.

3. Nobody Knows - 12yr old main is forced to parent his siblings when his mom dips and leaves them with next to nothing

4. Ugly Alert - the ML ends up the caretaker of his younger siblings. He raises them and earns money to support their family.

5. Detarame Hero - the nephew is the one who cleans the house, cooks meals and does the grocery shopping.

4. Its okay to not to be okay - Don't know the age, but ML had to take care of his mentally unstable brother and also earn livelihood.

5. Ugly Alert - ML had to earn livelihood for his half brother, half sister and hismelf without any of his parents or relatives.

DavisLoret:

4. Its okay to not to be okay - Don't know the age, but ML had to take care of his mentally unstable brother and also earn livelihood.

5. Ugly Alert - ML had to earn livelihood for his half brother, half sister and hismelf without any of his parents or relatives.

In #4, I  don't  think the ML took care of his brother as a child.  

So the next one should be #7.

hayaka:
In #4, I  don't  think the ML took care of his brother as a child.

I remember seeing a flashback to where he did take care of his brother

I AM SHOOKETH:

I remember seeing a flashback to where he did take care of his brother

At 15 or less?  I don't think they ever said it was that young, but I'll accept it anyway.  So next one should be 8.

8 .Bulgasal: Immortal Souls - ML was abandoned as a baby and had to fend for himself in the wilderness before he got adopted. He took care of his own needs while grown adults often attacked him. He basically raised himself