I AM SHOOKETH:

1. A Business Proposal

also, both at the same time or just one of them? if both then this one doesn't count.

Both of them had previously unrequited love, it may or may not be at the same time..

A Business Proposal doesn't count because Kang Tae Mu did not have one before.

1. Do you like Brahms? 

2. boys over flowers (and remakes)

6. Welcome to Waikiki 

7. Hello my twenties 

8. Reply 1997

9. Hospital Playlist

10. At a distance, spring is green

10 dramas where the ML is not a celebrity but has a fan club because of his looks

1. My Little Happiness(The FL's cousin took pictures of him so he can share with his fans so they can see what he does on the daily)

2. HIStory4: Close to You - Don't know if it was official but all their employees certainly shared photos and talked about them.

3. 2gether - Sarawat is pretty much followed and ogled wherever he goes.

4. First Romance - Xiong Yi Fan is tormented at uni by a group of girls b/c they think they have the right to keep all girls away from Yan Ke or something stupid like that.

5. Angel Beside Me - ML gets an attention not  just by his looks, but his attitude too until someone offered him to work as a model 

6. 2Moons - Phana is just well known because of his looks and people scream over him

7. Until We Meet Again - Dean is avidly talked about and photographed (same with Pharm)

9. F4 Thailand (and basically every version) - is the ML considered a celebrity?

emi:

9. F4 Thailand (and basically every version) - is the ML considered a celebrity?

i feel like he is, having a famous family and being on television

9. Love Scenery - Since he's intelligent, well-known in their school, and it's Lin Yi after all.
10.  Love 020 - Yang Yang. This name is already is the definition itself, period.

10 dramas/movies where you think the initial episodes are so great and refreshing, but the next episodes were just some random cliché situations.

1. Something in the Rain:  Through episodes 8 or 9 it was fabulous, and then after that it was like a car plunging off a cliff. 

2. .  Start-up