emi:
4. city of streamer - a seductress on a mission to avenge her family

I don't know if I would describe her that way. If anything, she tried not to get involved with the son of the family besides being his tutor.

Jenipeo:

I don't know if I would describe her that way. If anything, she tried not to get involved with the son of the family besides being his tutor.

Oh really? I’m only at the beginning of the drama and that’s how I perceived her. But would you agree that she’s using her charms in a way to infiltrate the family? Like she’s putting on an innocent face but deep down she has other intentions

emi:

Oh really? I’m only at the beginning of the drama and that’s how I perceived her. But would you agree that she’s using her charms in a way to infiltrate the family? Like she’s putting on an innocent face but deep down she has other intentions

I suppose in a way she is doing that. She certainly charmed her way into the house. I just don't think she was seductive about it.

9. World of the Married

10. Nuer Nai

10 dramas with leads that don't forgive and forget easily.

2. Crazy Love - ML doesn't forgive SFL for abandoning him.

3. the innocent man

4. Bulgasal: Immortal Souls
5. Our Beloved Summer 

6. Itaewon Class - ml held a pretty long grudge

7.The King of Pigs- Understandably so after such severe bullying and abuse

8. Story of Yanxi Palace- FL always pays back in kind

9.The Witch's Diner- Both  the FL's tightly grudges led them to be witches that they are now for difffernt reasons

10. hua jai sila

10 movies/dramas where one of the leads is shown to be sniffing a clothe belonging to their love interest (in their absence)

1. bad buddy (i think)

3. Secret Crush on You

I can think of some smelling incidents, but none of clothing even though I know I've seen it before.