9. Blue Amber

10. The Gem of Life

10 internationally acclaimed movies

1. The Handmaiden

4. Crouching Tiger and Hidden Dragon ==> does this count ? I dont know if this movie is internationally acclaimed.

6. Chungking Express
7. in the mood for love 

9. Drive My Car

10. Old Boy

Someone pls pick the next topic

10 dramas where the poster gives a wrong conception about the drama. Please explain if needed

1. Definitely Not Today- Kind of gives off the typical  sweet romance vibe but the story is a lot darker than you expect. 

2. Link: Eat, Love, Kill- The colour palette  is on the happy side. Again you think just another Romcom with a lady and the tramp reference. There are clues that there is more than meets the eye but at a quick glance it is just another love story and not the darker fantasy mystery it turned out to e

3. XX poster and title are queer bait (the first episodes too)

4. GO Into your heart - at first look, you will think its a historical drama.

5. MARS - Both from title and first look at poster, I thought its related to planet mars, but I was so so wrong.

6. you are my spring - seeing the poster (and the name?!), i thought it was going to be a cute romantic drama but it's actually pretty eerie and dark (a character literally throws himself off a building in the very first minutes of episode 1)

7. Baker Boys (this look like normal story of cafe owner with his other three partner, until you watch the past story of Punn; who has being kidnapped and fortunately he survived. But avoid to eat sweet dessert that triggered him.) Few episodes shows his cafe are related to missing children, some of them died.

8. Notification The Series (before watching this, I thought it'll be a normal love triangle. But later show the scene that she get notification from the future. Every status she might update on social media make her obsessed to follow the event. Not until she realized that someone died bcs of her)

9. Advance Bravely- You might think this was an animation maybe. You might also think this was for a historical or an intense action with  martial arts and fantasy elements or something. It  is more on the comedic light  side and is set in the modern time  as it follows  the world of bodyguards and the 'brotherhood' of  the rich leads lol