2. Mokomi is a Little Weird

3. Bachelor's Vegetable Store - it isn't central to the whole story but horticulture, particularly harvesting is vital in a few place.

4. Coffee Prince - similar to above. They go on a team getaway.

Let me know if these count.

5. We're Both Grooms - same as with the previous reply, the farming isn't the main focus, but plays an important role.

6. Tale of A Thousand Stars - nature conservation is an important part of the story, but the major storyline is romance

10. Massan real life story of Japan's first Whisky producer, thus farming wheat etc. is a big part of the plot

11. Yoko the Cherry Blossom ML attempts to develop a new species of cherry blossoms

12. Miracle Apple organic apple farming

13. Gold Leaf FL is the daughter of Taiwans largest tea factory and leads it to international success, I don't know yet how much  of the plot focus on the plantations 

10movies/dramas where someone walks/wanders in nature

1. Forest

2. You are the best!

3.When the Weather Is Fine

4. Unfamiliar Family

5. A tale of a thousand stars

6. U Prince: The Handsome Cowboy 

7. Manpuku - background for the theme music played at the start of every episode, FL wandering / marching / skipping along beach and forest trail.

While I search my watch list for the one that is floating around in the back of my head, here is one from Vietnam: Ngay Em Den (without the accent points). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CG5SIDecT1w

Ah, now I remember how to find it.

8. A Piece of Your Mind - Jung Hae In

9. Thirty But Seventeen

10. Encounter

10 dramas where a theme/amusement park place a major role.

1. Sisyphus The Myth - they go to an amusement park and the older version of the FL bumps into her younger version and family. 

2. Missing The Other Side - the daughter of one of the MLs went missing in a theme park, so he goes there often to search for her