Do Shakespeare & fairy tales count?

4. Confession

5. Door Lock

6. Hard Hit

All of them are based on Spanish movies. 

7. My Dearest - inspired by Gone with the Wing

The topic says NOT based on TV series, so The World of the Married isn't eligible here.

I'm letting Little Women stay because of the MDL statement that it is based loosely on the novel, but I don't think that it has any resemblance other than the title.

Yes, Shakespeare certainly counts. Not fairy tales, please.

New 8: Juror 8 - I haven't seen it yet but the concept and a few of the comments lead me to believe it is loosely based on the Henry Fonda movie 12 Angry Men (which I have seen - good movie).

Juror 8 is a tricky one. I've also seen the old - and excellent - film.  However, the MDL description says "Based loosely on South Korea’s first trial by jury in 2008".  So no. (Also, I just noticed that it is a film rather than a drama.)

I think based on the summary it's more fit Little Women (2004) than (2022). But since Little Women 2004 don't write that it adapted from the book i don't list it...

8.Miss Sherlock

Both base on Agatha christie novel

9. My Roommate Is a Detective

10. Checkmate

Other can choose the next topic 

10 movies/dramas with a scene like this:

1. Love Scenery: "I'm taking the award, you can keep the man" FL to jealous, covetous, thieving female.

https://www.tiktok.com/@live.dr4m4/video/7260662044616166682

Interpret how you will.

I'm interpreting it as a satisfying moment where a character gets a win over a hater or their revenge over an enemy.

2.Marry My Husband - FL went to her Ex Boyfriend and Ex Best Friends wedding to gloat because she is better without them and they are realizing who the losers are.

Maybe a bit of a stretch but:

3. After the Show Ends - both FLs tried to win ML and both ended up with SMLs who actually valued them

Ahn Sarang:

Maybe a bit of a stretch but:

3. After the Show Ends - both FLs tried to win ML and both ended up with SMLs who actually valued them

Yeah, a bit too much. I'm kinda looking for moments where FL tells bothersome female she can keep the guy (or something the pesky female coveted and stole from an FL). I do appreciate Marry My Husband from @Saygo  - I love the drama and that's a good eg. 

Although it doesn't count, it sounds like it'd be a good drama.

newbiefan:

Yeah, a bit too much. I'm kinda looking for moments where FL tells bothersome female she can keep the guy (or something the pesky female coveted and stole from an FL). I do appreciate Marry My Husband from @Saygo  - I love the drama and that's a good eg. 

Although it doesn't count, it sounds like it'd be a good drama.

U ask for our Interpretation so why it doesn't count? How about change the topic a little bit. Explain in the top...?