1. I Promised You the Moon

1) 20th century boy and girl (FL's brother)

3. Squid Game

4. Special Delivery

4. At a Distance, Spring Is Green(ML)

5. Another  Oh Hae Young 

6. I need romance 3(SFL, the actress tends to have red hair too, at least whenever I see her in a drama)

7. Luca the Beginning

8. Gintama - Gintoki, Kagura

9. Backstreet Rookie - a bully whose name I don't know (the green-haired one)

10. Imitation - SHAX and Sparkling members

Hyuk from SHAX

Do Jin from SHAX

Min Soo from Sparkling

Someone else can pick.

10 dramas where something that happened left you asking yourself "Why" "What" and what was it, if you remember?

Ha!  There are dozens of those.

1.  I'll just start with my biggest WTF--Something in the Rain.  ML (who had said the FL was the most important thing in his life)  accepts a job offer in the US without first discussing it with the FL, separating them for years. 

2 . Doctor Stranger -my biggest wtf was Why didn't Park Hoon get with Soo Hyun? Why did the writers trick me into thinking they would get together? What made them think shoving Song Jae Hee / Han Seung Hee down my throat for 5 minutes would make me like her? What was the reason?

3.Itaewon Class - Why did they add romance to this?

3. My Bromnace 2: 5 Years Later - quite a few of these, wtf did they kill Arm? Why the faked death in general? Still didn't quite make sense to me. Why so many couples? Why did they have to add a love triangle? I could go on with a few more, but I'll leave it at this.

4.  Mr.  Queen:  After 19 glorious episodes of the ML and FL falling in love,  in episode 20 the writers "kill off" the FL and have the ML end up with a different person.  

5. History4: Close to you- The whole step sibling to lovers  with a dash of killing stalking for vibes was was wild to me. That whole relationship was a walking red flag. They could have written that better

6. Dance of the Phoenix- The ending! Was it an ending? What was the ending? Lol 

7. Circle : 2 worlds connected - Wtf did they make a freaking clone of Woojin??? WHY did they kill him off, making it so sad for his brother to acknowledge he's gone! Also, HOW did Byul come to earth in the first place?? I needed an explanation

8. Basketball - There were just so many unnecessary things like the love triangle and they should've gotten rid of the money dealers. And why the hell did they make Byeo ri(fav character) go to the slavery camp area?! To add, the most incomplete ending ever.

9. Memories of the Alhambra: The Ending if the ML is alive or he's really died. If the game had an entire reset then why an NPC of the ML keeps showing up isn't it a bug then... Plus whyyyyy did he do that why did he gave the key to Emma when he knew he's gonna die, where was the actual ending of the quest.. 

10.  Monthly Magazine Home:   FL, for a reason so minor I can't even remember what it was, breaks up with ML in last episode.  Then there is a three year time skip, but they never get back together. .  I think the only reason for the breakup is that the writers wanted to show she could build a house on her own.  I was never going to rate this drama very high, but the ridiculous ending led me to lower my score from a 7 to a 5, lol.