10. reply 1988 or reply 1994 : both series don't mention who's the ML or the 2ML

someone else can choose the next topic

10 dramas were the question of "how to raise a child" is discussed (e.g. grandparents interfere)

Interesting game! 

2-Suspicious housemaid

3.  MINE
4. SKY CASTLE
5. HIGH CLASS

6. Hi Bye, Mama!- I think other mom's at the kid's scools had chouce words and judgment for the step mom if i remember correctly

Saygo :

3. Hi Bye, Mama!- I think other mom's at the kid's scools had chouce words and judgment for the step mom if i remember correctly

9. Heard it Through the Grapevine

Next time, please try to keep yourself limited to 3 answers per topic, so other people have the chance to answer too. You can post more than 3 if the topic has been stalled for hours since the last post. Thank you.

NoirRoseHeart:

New topic?

I HAVE ALREADY GIVEN 2 TOPICS BEFORE. SO SOMEONE ELSE CAN CHOOSE THE NEXT TOPIC.

10 drama/movies where a character, preferably a lead, has their hair dyed a bright unnatural color (their whole head of hair). Pictures if possible please. If the topic stalls for too long, then I will edit the topic later to be more broad.

*So if it is red, it had to be a not natural looking red, and I'll only accept blonde, if it actually looks like a dyed yellow.