2. You Are My Spring

3. My First First Love the FL dates the 2ML and later breaks up with him, but the 2ML is just as likable as the ML.

cal0ri3:
2. Dinner Mate

are you referring to the 2ML or 2FL? although i understand that the answers to this topic are subjective, i don't remember either ex being particularly likable 0_0

4. Gameboys - Pearl

emi:

are you referring to the 2ML or 2FL? although i understand that the answers to this topic are subjective, i don't remember either ex being particularly likable 0_0

oof lol i accidentally put dinner mate instead of you are my spring. no idea  how i got them confused

5. Romance Is a Bonus Book - ML's ex-girlfriend chooses her current girlfriend over him. They are still good friends and she helps FL.

6. doctor stranger : 2ML AND 2FL are more likable than the FL.

7. love alarm 2 : YUKJO (ML's GIRLFRIEND] is so so much better and more lovable than the FL & 2FL.

8. You are my glory - ML's ex was likable (in my opinion).

9. I'm not a robot - FL's ex was likable. 

(I just realised I have watched a lot of first love dramas with no ex lol) 

10. Introverted Boss

Someone else can pick the next topic.

10 dramas in which the FL chose the person showed as the 2nd ML in the drama. Use spoilers if necessary.

1. Dream High (I think SD can be considered as 2nd ML)

2. How to be thirty

3. Surplus Princess

4. love alarm 2
5. my first first love

6. How to Meet a Perfect Neighbor

7. Phoenix 2020 - well it actually became predictable when the 1st ML disappeared from the drama halfway and the 2nd ML became the main lead anyways ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

8. Nail Shop Paris

9. Great Men Academy - at least I considered him the SML, not sure if others did.