3. Love and Leashes (The theme, the insight, the acting, the awesomeness XD)

4.Iguana no Musume FL head looks like an iguana only to her mother.

_Shinigami_:

3. Love and Leashes (The theme, the insight, the acting, the awesomeness XD)

And their response to the commission! Also, relationship between FL and her mom lol

5. Socialization – Understanding of Dance - reversed height difference, FL was higher than ML

6. Mr. Sunshine - instead of fighting over female lead, male leads were fighting for her. They didn't try to win her heart as men but protected and supported her as allies. And they had beautiful frenemies bromance

7. The Ingenuity of the House Husband - a guy, moving around a house doing house keeping duties. Not much sexier than a male who knows the intricacies of such a thing. Very unique drama.

8. Happiness - unique main couple. Unlike other contract couples they were long-term friends and felt very comfortable around each other, so no awkward strangers living together. They even shared a bedroom and talked before sleep.

9.A Love To Kill - Huge Spoiler Both Leads Die

10. Yes, Her Majesty (Starts with a female ruler who wants to pick a male for her harem, I loved it and have never seen a plot like this before.)

Let’s see if this works..

10 dramas/movies with a bluntly honest main character (who speaks his mind, tells the truth, acts instead of hesitating, won’t allow himself to be drawn directly into the drama etc., simply put: the opposite of 90% of all main characters ^^; )

I know the perfect one for this haha

1. Frankly Speaking - ML suffers from an incident which causes him to speak without thinking first, he speaks only truth

lol you’re right, seems to fit perfectly XD 

2. Secrets in the Hot Spring (I think the blonde ML fits, too)

3. Mr honesty - ML hate lie & liar. So he never lie

4. Pinocchio - FL suffer Pinocchio syndrome, which not allowed her to lie, even to hide her own feelings 

5. Semantic Error - He is always honest and blunt. He may not know what he is feeling and if he does and doesn't want to say, he says "I don't want to tell you".

6. Shojiki Fudosan - similar premise to the Jim Carey movie Liar Liar. It is a Japanese drama with a realtor instead of a lawyer. Not sure if this one fits since he is an inveterate liar until he does something he shouldn't then he becomes unable to lie.

Great topic! It gets old really fast when people obfuscate, pretend & lie, I understand if they are in a dangerous spot... Although, if these characters were honest, the shows would be a whole lot shorter.

7. Marahuyo Project

@newbiefan: Thank you! And in regards to that "Although if these characters were honest, the shows would be a lot shorter.": Sometimes shorter is better lol and honestly I think the show could be long too, the writers just need to use their brains a little more to think about some sensible plot lines (instead of the same overused old tropes 24/…)

and yes #6 counts :)

8. Extraordinary Attorney Woo - as an autistic person, FL was very direct and blatantly honest, she couldn't lie