24 hours, so new topic

10 films / dramas in which the way that we see that someone has a good idea, or falls in love, is that their hair blows (no breeze).  Or they may realize that they are in love by suddenly focusing on the other person's hair blowing gracefully. It is always made clear by the music/lighting that this is the visualization of a major impact.

Not sure how many there are of these, so if the topic stalls for more than four hours, please start a new one.

I think... 

1. As Beautiful as you - ML's nephew with FL's best friend. I'll try find the video later

2.  My Golden Life - the FL's brother, when he is suddenly attracted to a girl he has treated as a friend and something of a nuisance (her hair).

Oh, I saw a scene like that just yesterday! 

3. My Sweet Mobster - tell me if this fits:

maidenholmes:

24 hours, so new topic

10 films / dramas in which the way that we see that someone has a good idea, or falls in love, is that their hair blows (no breeze).  Or they may realize that they are in love by suddenly focusing on the other person's hair blowing gracefully. It is always made clear by the music/lighting that this is the visualization of a major impact.

Not sure how many there are of these, so if the topic stalls for more than four hours, please start a new one.

I know exactly what you mean and I have scenes in my head without the accompanying actor or drama, so cannot list them yet.

Oh, I completely overlooked 'has a good idea' option. That's exactly what this drama did:

5. Extraordinary Attorney Woo

6. Fanletter, Please! 

Hilarious take on this trope

I knew my memory would not fail me! 

7. My Rommate Is A Gumiho

8. Youth of May - ML sees FL giving first aid to some boy and iirc some other moments later in drama

9. Zombie Detective

10. 18 Again - ML's friend and the homeroom teacher

https://youtube.com/shorts/hgDz5o9AWrE?si=1xXkXVs6tTSoyINt

10 titles in which a character has a secret and gives a huge hint about it

So, they don't say directly but tell something or show something that cannot be misinterpreted

1. Military Prosecutor Doberman - FL let ML to see the wig and put on the glasses of the vigilante girl making it clear it was her

2. My sweet mobster (in my opinion, ml hinted often enough about who he is..)

Don’t know if it counts but in my eyes, it fits (and I feel like it’s debatable if it was unintentional or intentional ;p ):

3.  The Untamed (I mean literally playing the song you heard from your significant other was just THE giveaway lol Plus, playing a flute, commanding the undead.. well.. don’t have to say more, or do I? ^^;)

Someone please choose the next topic, this one is hopeless 

10 Dramas/Movies that has a family with superpowers.