10 dramas that you would finish earlier

So, dramas that in your opinion were perfect till some moments in final episodes

1. Alchemy of Souls - I would get rid of the wedding mess that was created for sequel's sake. Scene where FL tries on the wedding dress or where ML shares their plans to go to FL's hometown would be great finale

2. Her private life - whole childhood connection was unnecessary and felt out of place, before that drama was really great. I would cut the whole childhood drama and went straight to the proposal scene and wrap up of all arcs

3. Start Up - I would finish with the open ending, that very scene when FL finds out who was her real pen pal. The whole time jump didn't bring anything to the plot or characters development. FL and SML scenes were fun to watch tho

4. Love Is Sweet - last 5/6 ep just plainly stupid & very unimportant

5. King is Not Easy - while I wouldn't say it was a perfect drama, it was good until about the last two or three episodes. I can't remember the exact reason why I disliked it, but I think it was revealed that the FL was actually some leader of a group of people and the ending got confusing from then on. It should have ended when the ML got rid of his consorts.

7. Zombie Detective - last plot twist with the maniac felt like a filler and could be easily cut off

8. Love Like the Galaxy

9. Story of Kunning Palace

10. Who rules the world

next person can pick

10 drama/movies where a character returns from usa  after being there for years but their english  pronounciation makes it obvious that they havent lived there.

1.Serendipity's Embrace - ML

24 h

10 drama that season 1 and 2 has different actor or even different theme. Like... 

1. Go Go Squid! and Go Go Squid 2: Dt. Appledog's Time

Or

2. Eternal Love and Eternal Love of Dream

Do all the actors have to be different or can they share an actor or two?

All following dramas have two seasons with the same name

4. Welcome to Waikiki - two seasons share one of the actors, the rest is new cast

5. Player and Player - one main character is changed, another new main added

6. Missing: the Other Side - S2 has half mains from S1 and half new mains

NoirRoseHeart:

Do all the actors have to be different or can they share an actor or two?

The most important the lead is changing 

7. Mr. X and I, Mr. X and I Season 2, and Me and Mr. X: Goodbye Mr. X

8. Dr. Romantic 1 and 2

Bonus since its a movie. Train to Busan and Peninsula (different cast, different story)